I'm pregnet?

It was...... a jewelry box that had the word "Kay" on top. I opened it and saw a long black diamond necklace. Underneath it was a note. The note said,

Every minute I think about you and I'm happy to say that you're my girlfriend. I jus wanted to get you this for putting up with me after everything. Thank you for being amazing. Now get ready to celebrate how amazing you are we're going on a date. See you soon. :)

-Derick

I stared bursting into tears.

"I can't believe him, now I feel bad I didn't get him anything! And I can't believe he got me this. He totally didn't have to get me this." I whispered to myself. Niall walked over it me.

"What's wrong?" I showed him the note and the necklace.

"Woah. You have a good boyfriend, or at least you better. If he ever hurts you I promise I will beat the-"

"Dad I know." I said cutting him off. He handed the box back to me. I put the necklace on and ran upstairs. I got dressed in a short black dress with lace and put on my black heels. I put on a smokey eye with a cat eye eyeliner, put on some mascara, red lipstick, and some dark pink blush. I put in my black rose earrings and grabbed my phone. I put my black case on it and stuck it in my black purse. I slightly curled my hair and went downstairs. Niall turned around and saw me. He jaw dropped.

"I never knew you have that many black things in your closet." We both laughed.

"Well every girl has her dark side." He smiled

"I guess so." I texted Derick and told him I got the package. He said he would be there in a few minutes. I smile and replied back. Ok.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I waited for about 10 minutes and then I heard a knock on the door I got up and opened the door. Derick was wearing a black suit. I smiled and hugged him.

"Have fun!" Niall screamed. (By the way guys all of the girls left already) I closed the door and walked with Derick to his car. He opened the door and closed it for me. Wow he's being so nice today. I thought. He got in and started the car.

"Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise." I laughed.

"Ok." We drove for a while then we stopped. He opened the door for me again and I looked around. He closed the door then I realized where we were.

"Oh my gosh." I turned around and he smiled. I hugged him tight. And took his hand I ran into the restaurant and fast as I could in my heels.

"Welcome to Luigi's should you like a table or a booth?" The man a the front asked.

"A booth please." Derick said. He lead us to a booth in the back and Derick and I sat on the same side. "Thanks" I told him.

"No problem." I looked at a menu and said that I knew what I wanted. He looked over and smiled.

"I know that's what you ordered when we met. I know what you want." He grabbed my hand and smiled.