Together

I woke up in the hospital. No one in the room but me and a nurse.

"Oh glad to see your awake. Here drink some water." She said handing me a cup.

"Ok." She smiled and walked out. I drank it and started hearing screaming, it sounded like Derick.

"I swear Jake! If Ashley doesn't wake up in an hour I will personally go to your house and beat the hell out of you! Don't give me that crap! Shut up! I don't care if you didn't mean to! You hit the volleyball! Whatever!" I heard a phone drop to the floor. A red faced Derick walked in the room and saw me.

"Oh my god." His face went back to normal and he walked over to me. He squeezed me tight and kissed me what must have been ten times.

"I don't think you've ever been that excited to see me."

"Well. You were in a coma so."

"What!"

"No. No. Calm down."

"I was in a coma?"

"Yes. Your dads not happy. He's currently being calmed down by the rest of the boys in the hall."

"He didn't take it out on you did he?"

"A little at first but-"

"What? Bring him in here now!"

"No. It's ok. I'm all good."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

"Just stay calm. Is there anything I can do?"

"Actually yes."

"What?" I patted the spot next to me on the hospital bed. He walked to the other side and sat next to me. He put his legs under the sheets and smiled. I put one of my legs on top of his and kissed him. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me in. He put his other hand on my waist and we started kissing. He pulled back and moved his hand off of my head to my waist. He gently kissed my neck a few times. He went on to my cheek, chin, eyelids. Then our lips met. Out of all the times we've kissed it's had never felt this magical. He kept going. Our lips still together. I heard a door open. It's probably just the room next to us, I said to myself. I suddenly felt Derick's lips pulled off of mine along with his hands. I opened my eyes and saw Louis with a fist of the back of Derick's shirt and Derick mouthing 'It's ok.'

"You two. What the hell are you thinking? Niall told you your done. Is that not clear enough?"

"I'm sorry dad."

"Derick your grounded. I don't want to see the two of you together ever again."

"Ok dad." Derick said breaking free of Louis's grasp and walking out of the room.

"Look Ashley I'm sorry but you two can't be together anymore. Ok?"

"Why? Well I know why but. I love him. And he loves me."

"Yeah I said that about my first girlfriend and guess what? She cheated on me and left me."

"Oh. I'm sorry Lou. But I really feel like. Well I. It's just. Never mind." I sighed.

"No what is it?"

"I really like him. And I kinda feel like he might be the one." I looked at Louis and he stood there kind of in shock.

"Are you sure?"

"I don't know. He's not my first boyfriend ya know. I've liked quite a few people but it never felt like this. I feel like I can tell him anything, and be myself, and he won't mind. When we kiss it feels like some sort of fairytale. I love him. And neither you, or my dad can stop that." I got up and walked out the room to Derick. I pushed him against the wall and kissed him. I pulled back and saw Niall next to him. I grabbed his hand and ran. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and out the door. He stopped me when we got outside.

"What are you doing?"

"Get in your car. Let's go to the studios."

"Why?"

"I need to get away from everyone for just five minutes at least. Be with you. Alone."

"Ok. I get it." He walked over to the other side of the car and got in. We drove off. When we got to the studios I grabbed his hand and walked to the the side of the building. I kissed him and he pulled back.  He pressed him lips against my neck. He kept kissing my neck, and we went on for a few more minutes until he stopped and pushed me to the wall our lips were together for half an hour before I pulled back and looked at him for a second.

"I'm tired."

"Ok. Come on." We got in the car and started driving somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"A hotel. You said you wanted to be alone right?"

"Yeah." We pulled up to a really fancy hotel. We got out and walked in.

"Hey Derick."

"Hey Steve my dad said to get a hotel room for tonight. He's on a date with Elanor and doesn't want to be disturbed."

"Oh ok. What room do you want?"

"Can I get the master suite please?" He grabbed my hand.

"Yeah man. Here ya go." The guy handed him a key and we went to the elevator. He pushed a button and he grabbed my hand tighter.

"Hey Derick?"

"Yeah?"

"How mad do you think they'll be when we go back?" 

"I don't know. Plus we're finally alone. We don't need to worry about them."

"You're right."

"I know." The doors opened and we walked down a long hall way. There was a door at the end, Derick put his hand on the doorknob and opened it. There was a huge room with one big bed a desk and a huge tv. There was another door that led to a huge bathroom.

"This is. Woah. Big."

"I know. My parents always get this room when we're at a hotel." I ran over to the bed and plopped myself on top. Derick walked over and layed next to me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Getting this hotel room."

"No problem." I smiled and rolled over, I hovered over him just a few inches one leg on each side of his waist. I started kissing him and he put his hands on my waist. He pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. We stayed there, I stayed in his arms pressed on his chest. Our lips together, I don't care that we're teenagers. We're in love, who knows we might brake up tomorrow. I don't care, I have now. With him, us, together. Alone, for once. I'm happy. In his arms, safe.