Chapter 7: Joel's Awakening

Joel's Minecraft skin will not be his Shrek one. He will look like what he does in real life.

--------------------

Lizzie's POV

----------------

To say I was worried is an understatement.

Like, the understatement of understatements in the history of understatements.

Joel was still knocked out, and it didn't really look like he would be waking anytime soon.

Almost everything around me seemed muted as if I was locked away from the outside world.

I could only wait.

Wait.

Worry.

Wait.

Worry,

Wai-

BOOM!

The door slammed open.

I turned to see Cupquake in all her glory, eyebrows knit with concern and out of breath.

"Did you have to break down the door?" I asked.

"Oh, ermm, it's not broken. Just-"

The door planted itself onto the hard ground.

"Just what?" I teased.

"Never mind." Cupquake grumbled.

Heaving the door up, she place it back in the door frame.

"See? All better now!"

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure." I half-heartedly grinned.

Dusting her hands off, she turned to me.

"Anything from him?" She asked, gesturing to the still-unconscious Joel.

"Nothing." I said miserably.

"I'm sure he's fine Liz. Nobody stays unconscious forever!"

"Uh huh..."

"Come on, you gotta lighten up a bit Liz! Moping does no hoping! Where's the Lizzie that can smile and laugh in the worst of moments!"

"I guess..." I mumbled.

Cupquake sighed. "Lizzie, you gotta-"

BOOM!

I covered my ears.

"OW! What WAS that?" I yelled.

"Shout a little louder, I don't think they heard you in Australia." Cupquake muttered.

"Sorry, but in all seriousness what was that noise?"

"Me." A sheepish voice came from the doorway.

Stacy stood in the empty doorway.

"Sheesh, do people ever knock these days?" I exclaimed. "I'm pretty sure we'll have to pay for that!?"

"I have something urgent to tell you guys and I didn't exactly have time to knock." Stacy said, defending herself.

"Great." Cupquake groaned, pushing the door up again and back into place.

"Look, sorry about the whole door thing but I have something super urgent to tell you guys!" Stacy blurted out in a quick manner.

"Well then..." I tapped my foot against the wooden floor. 

"SoIcameoutoftheroomtalkingtoAphmauandIsawsomethinglikeadream, novisionandIthinkIsawRedbutI'mnotreallysurecauseitwasdarkbuthesaidthathewascomingand-"