Chapter Thirteen (Mature)

Alexa could feel Hunter's lips moving slowly against the skin of her shoulder, his fingers tracing gently over her stomach. Her breath juddered in pleasure, and she tightened the grip she had on his hair. Her fingers traced the hem of his shirt, desperately wanting to take it off him, wanting more skin on skin contact than they had at the moment. Hunter could feel smell her increasing arousal, and was begging Ivan to let him enjoy this a bit longer before taking control, but he was losing that fight quickly.

His erection was straining hard against his boxers, the thin cotton material barely being able to contain his excitement. He growled lowly, the blood draining from his head down to his already full member, and the fact that Alexa was already half naked was not helping it. Hunter moved his head from her shoulder, downwards, towards her chest... stopping when he realised her top was in his way. A snarl tore from his lips, and as he tore her tank top to pieces, she cried out in shock and excitement. This rough side to Hunter was definitely a turn on.

Hunter's eyes scanned over the large breasts that greeted him from beneath the material he had just torn away, and he had to gulp down the lump in his throat at the sight of her nipples, stood to attention and waiting for him. His hands moved of their own accord, and he was shocked to see that without his concious thought, his fingers were rubbing over her nipples, occassionally pulling slightly.

A loud moan emitted from Alexa each time he tugged, which only increased the sexual frustration they both felt.

"Hunter... more... please..." she begged, her breasts heaving with each laboured breath.

Hunter had always loved watching her body when she walked past the house, the sight of her full chest and hips a welcome change from the stick thin women of the pack. His mate had curves, and he wouldn't want her any other way. The scent of her arousal was thick in the air, but Hunter was still unsure of how exactly to go about this. He wanted to be the one in control, not his wolf, and there was some internal fighting going on between the two. Hunter wasn't paying attention to his mate therefore, and she wasn't happy with it. She pushed at his shoulders, moving him back off her body and falling onto his back. A loud gasp of air burst from his lips in shock, and he stared at Alexa in confusion. She leant forward, her lips finding the outline of his erection through the thin material of his boxers. Hunter gasped sharply, the sharp intake of air hissing through his teeth, and his fingers grasped the bed sheets tightly.

 Whilst Hunter had been thinking about on what on Earth he was meant to do, Alexa was doing the same thing. Thankfully, unlike Hunter she had spent time around pack members her own age, and through drunken chatter, had heard of the many different things that mates did with each other. She, at least, had some semblance of an idea, and was more than happy to try it out.

Her fingers reached up to start pulling down his boxers, whilst her lips were kissing his muscled stomach, slowly working their way down to his crotch again. She briefly pulled away, wanting to see exactly what she had to work with. And boy, Hunter did not disappoint. She never knew that a man could get so big, and she had no idea how he was meant to fit inside her...

"Alexa..." she heard a deep voice growl, and her eyes darted up to meet those of her mate. "More..."

Hunter's eyes were flashing between black and brown, the fight now a war between his wolfen and human halves, both struggling for supremacy.

"Yes Alpha..." she whimpered, wanting nothing more than to please him, and his wolf. Hunter started to let out a warning growl, when Alexa's lips found the tip of his cock. As her tongue swirled and her lips lavished their attention, Hunter could barely contain the animalistic snarl that boiled in his throat. His fingers found their way into her hair, and they pulled slightly, reminding her who was boss in this position. Alexa chose that moment though, to push down on his now rock hard erection, encasing it with her warm mouth. Hunter practically roared at this, and pulled Alexa away from his lap, throwing her back onto the bed, her hair splayed out wildly. He tore her shorts away, leaving barely any scraps of material on her body, and his own boxers followed the same fate.