Chapter Eleven

***LINCOLN'S POV***

"Lincoln,  it's almost noon, get out of bed or I'll be forced to dump water on you again" My mom shouted from down stairs.

I rolled onto my back and groaned. I sat up and blinked until my eyes adjusted to the light. I didn't want to get up, but I have no doubt at all that the crazy woman would dump cold ass water on me. It wouldn't be the first time.

My thoughts returned to last night, I flinched as I was reminded of her terrified screams. I had never lost control like that before, but when I saw Vic on her I snapped and all I saw was red. I stood up and stormed to the bathroom slamming the door. I really need to calm down. I took a shower then stomped back to my room to get dressed. Throwing on a pair of cargo shorts and a T shirt before going down stairs to see about food. I entered the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and spoon, pouring some Fruit Loops into the bowl and went to the fridge for the milk. I pick up the container and realize there is only a mouthful. Well, Sh!t. I put it back and grab the orange juice poured it over my cereal and dug in. Not bad in a pinch, but definitely not something for everyday.

"Mom we need milk" I called out.

"It's already on the list" She replied.

I close my eyes and hold the bridge of my nose. I keep seeing her cowering in the corner. I almost came undone when she asked me to stay in case he came back. She just stared at me with those big blue eyes of hers, I couldn't look away. I had no idea what to do, what to say. She was terrified and I had no idea how to comfort her. I froze, I never felt so useless in my life. Thankfully Alex went to get Ferg and Marsha. I thought Marsha would know what to do, she always did. She may think I'm an insensitive man wh*re now, but I knew she would help Teeny. To my surprise it was Ferg who rushed to her and engulfed her in a hug. I didn't think there would come a day that I would be jealous of Ferg, but seeing how Teeny's body relaxed when she saw him made a knot in my stomach.

I stood up and put my bowl and spoon in the dishwasher, before I headed out to the living room and picked up my keys from the coffee table where I dropped them last night.

"Mom I'm going out." I called to her, she was probably in her office, that woman never stops working.

"Make good choices, and use protection." She called back, I chuckled. 

I went to my car and sat in the drivers seat for a few minutes. I debated going over to see Teeny. I wanted to see for myself that she was okay but I didn't want to risk running into Marsha. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Ferg to see if they were with him. He replied back right away saying that he was with just Marsha. I sent off another text telling him to keep her distracted and started my car and headed towards Teeny's house. I really didn't want Marsha to turn her against me before I even get a chance. A chance for what, I still didn't know. I drove up her driveway and turn the car off. I walked up to the door and knocked. A lump starting to form in my throat. 

"Lincoln, how are you? Did Justine order pizza and forget to tell me?" He said slightly confused, especially after looking down and not seeing a pizza box.

"Hi Mr D, no pizza today, I actually came to see Justine. Is she home?" I said smiling. I really liked Mr. D, he was a good guy, never complained and tipped well. Plus he listened when people talked, not just hearing it. There is a difference.

"She's in the back reading." He said pointing to a path leading to the backyard.

"Thanks." I smiled and waved as I headed to the path. I heard the door close as I rounded the corner. I slow down when I see her. She is reading on a swing, in a gazebo, in the middle of a garden. I don't really know what it is about Teeny that fascinates me. Sure she's hot with her blond hair and big blue eyes, heart shaped lips and tiny nose. She definitely lives up to my name for her, she is so teeny tiny. But there is also something about her that makes me turn into a blushing 12 yr old with his first crush, and jealous of Ferg.