Chapter 13 - The Big Day

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile, been busy with a Youtube special for my channel :) Well, I have really nothing else to say xD so let's get started?

By the way sorry if this chapter isn't as good, just woke up and i'm kind of tired xD

Hope you guys enjoy!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Big Day.

"Serena.." Ash whispered, slightly tugging on Serena's pajama shirt. "Wake up..."

"Huh?" Serena sighed while rubbing her eyes. "What time is it?"

"8 AM."

"Really Ash? Why so early.." Serena rolled back on her side.

"We should go check on Pikachu and Noivern."

"Not now.. I need sleep.." Serena yawned. Suddenly Serena got the chills, "Why is it so cold?"

"I opened the window, but here let me help." Ash went up behind her and curled his arms around her waist, and leaned his head against her back.

"Or just close the window, but this is fine too." Serena said, giggling a little. She then gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Hehe, let's sleep just for a little bit longer then we will go check on them," Ash said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay.."

Both of them laid there for a little while longer before getting up, and putting on their normal clothes.

"Only 30 minutes of extra sleep.. That's not enough.." Serena said, getting out of bed slowly.

"Did you not get a lot of sleep last night? You are usually way up before me." Ash said, fixing their messy bed.

"Yeah.. I couldn't sleep."

"Do you know why?" Ash asked, fluffing the final pillow.

"Yeah, just another bad dream." Serena said, grabbing her every day clothes.

"Is it the same one from before." Serena nodded as an answer, then looked down at her feet. "Oh Serena.. It won't ever happen, I won't let it."

"Ok.." Serena looked down at her feet once again. Ash walked up to her and put his hand on her cheek, lifting her head up.

"I promise you." Ash said that, then leaned in for a kiss. Their lips met, and both of them closed their eyes. Serena wrapped her arms around his neck, and Ash put his hands around her waist. He leaned forward, making his body go over hers.

They leaned away from each other. "One more, to give you good luck for the tournament." Serena said, leaning in one more time to kiss Ash. Ash kissed back of course.

Once again, they leaned back and looked into each other's eyes, before separating their bodies. Ash and Serena smiled at each other, before getting their clothes to dress.

"Okay Serena, i'm going to go down and check on them." Ash said from the doorway of their room.

"I'll be right there!" Serena yelled from inside the bathroom.

Ash walked out of the room, and headed down the stairs.

"Hello! Did you enjoy your stay?" Nurse Joy asked from the front desk.

"Of course! How are my Pokemon doing?" Ash asked, finally getting all the way down the stairs.

"They are doing much better. I took them on a short walk around their room, and both of them seemed to be doing great!" Nurse Joy smiled, and walked towards the room Noivern and Pikachu were in.