Chapter 9 - Exploring Slateport City!

Author's Note:

DONT MIND THE IMAGE LOL MESSED UP

Hey guys :D Hope you guys enjoyed last chapter, and hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) I really enjoy writing this story right now and I hope you guys like reading it.

BY THE WAY, I do not know if Ash went to the city I put them in, so my bad if what I say is wrong..

Now, off to the story ...

By the way the Exploring Slateport City! A New Rival?

Is the chapter name, that is where it is going to be now :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Exploring Slateport City! A New Rival?

"Wake up! They are docking the cruise ship right now! Ash!"

Ash woke up to Serena shaking him, she was obviously excited. "Huh? What's going on?" Ash rubbed his eyes, and then Serena shook him one more time.

"Come on! Get up, I want to see them dock the ship!" Serena explained.

"Eh... Can't I sleep a little more?" Ash said, rolling back over to his side.

"Pikaaaa... CHUUUU!" Ash heard Pikachu screech, and he knew what was coming next. He felt the electricity run through him, actually putting energy in him. That definitely woke him up. He shot up out of his bed, still slightly stunned from that thunderbolt.

"Okay! I'm up... now what do you guys want to see?" Ash said, now fully awake.

"We want to see the cruise ship dock in Hoenn! Serena said, putting on her shoes. "Get ready, come on."

"Is it that important?" Ash asked, crossing his arms.

"Yes." "Pika" Serena and Pikachu said in unison.

"Ugh, fine.." He got into his normal clothes and followed Serena out the door. The ship was going extremely slow, probably docking now. Since they were so close to the water from their cabin, he saw the dock right next to him. He saw massive ropes getting thrown to the Machamps below, who attached it to huge poles on the dock. To be honest, Ash thought it was a pretty cool sight, seeing how the Pokemon worked together. He pressed his face and hands against the glass, getting as close to the dock as possible. He obviously enjoyed watching them.

"Hehe, see I told you it would be cool!" Serena said, doing the same thing as Ash.

"Pikaaaa." Pikachu squeaked, in a I told you so kind of way.

Ash just smiled in return, he was glad he got up. "You didn't have to shock me," He laughed a little.

"Pika" Pikachu scratched the back of his head in reply. Serena giggled, and focused her attention on the docking again.

The employees finally got the ship to stay still, and then some employees released the stairs onto the dock. They screwed it into the dock to make sure it was secure, and then gave a thumbs up to the employees on the ship. Ash and Serena both saw him yell something, and they instantly saw people rushing down the stairs. The people looked all prepared too. The woman were wearing straw hats, and what looked like blanket dresses, which were probably covering up a bikini below it. The men just wore swimming shorts and a t-shirt.

"You wanna go on the beach? We could explore around a little. I already told you this before but i'll tell you again; they have really cute markets that sell fun stuff and have really good food." Ash said to Serena, who was looking back at him.

"Yeah, let's go!" Serena walked back inside with Ash, preparing for the beach.

Serena got into what looks like a full body skirt, that covered up her bikini underneath. In fact it looked a lot like the one she wore when she was saved by Ash in the camp. It was the same color too, except it didn't have the dark pink stripe in the middle. Instead it had many white stripes going horizontal across the dress. She was also wearing a straw hat that had a blue ribbon going across the bottom, that also was tied into a bow.