Chapter 4 - Evil Miette!

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm finally back. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, but before, I have a few questions to answer.

Question by DevourerOfBlobs - "Will this follow the sun/moon game plot when it comes out? Or is it entirely new?"

Answer: Yes it will, I put them on a cruise ship really to stall. I have to wait for more Pokemon to be revealed, and story plots. There is no way I can tell the future or make a good plot myself so that is why xD

Question by Renzki - "Y U NO MAKE IT SEXUAL ANYMORE I CRI"

(That is what he said exactly lol)

Answer: I will make it sexual at points, but i'm making it less common because it isn't as special if I do it all the time. I'm toning it down just a little bit.

Follow me on Twitter - @amour_shiper101

Sub to me on Youtube :) - OfficialAmourShipper

Hope you guys enjoy!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Let's go watch that movie." He looked down at her, smiling brightly.

Ash walked over to their room, and opened the door. Since he was carrying Serena he had to do some maneuvers to unlock to door, and open it. He then lightly kicked the door open and walked over to the bed. He dropped her slowly on the bed and walked over to the TV to turn it on.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Ash asked Serena

Serena was now laying on her side, leaning her head on her arm. "Maybe a horror movie? Just another excuse to get closer to you." She winked and gave a slight smile. She knows she doesn't like paranormal things, so this was kind of a stretch for her.

"Are you sure?" Ash asked, and Serena nodded. "Well, okay." He gave a slight smile and looked through the dresser below the TV. He found one that has to do with Gengar and Banette. He put it in the TV and jumped on the bed. They leaned against the headboard and played the movie. Almost instantly Serena hugged Ash's arm.

"You sure you want to do this?" Ash asked, looking down at the scared Serena.

"Yeah, I will be fine." She tried to sound confident. Ash gave a slight giggle.

After the movie ended, the credits started to play, and Serena fell asleep.

She surprisingly did okay. Serena jumped a few times but never screamed that loud... Ash thought to himself, looking down at the now sleeping Serena. He put her in a more comfortable position in the bed and laid down as well. He looked at the clock near him. Only 6 PM? Wow. I'll take a little nap than we can go have some more fun. Ash closed his eyes and started to fall asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ash slowly opened his eyes, waking up. He looked to his side to see Serena getting out of bed, rubbing her eyes. "Hey beautiful." He leaned up and rubbed his eyes as well.

Serena looked back blushing, moving her hair out of her face. "Hey handsome." She leaned over and gave Ash a kiss on the cheek, before going into the bathroom.

Ash looked at the clock. 8 PM. We got 2 hours of sleep, I think that is enough. His belly growled. He looked down rubbing his belly. "Serena? I think we forgot to eat dinner."

"You're right, we got distracted. You wanna go find something while I fix myself up?" Serena asked from inside the bathroom.

"Sure, i'm on it!" He shot up and put his arm out for Pikachu.