-You... You are very close. – I said nervously.

-You don't like affection, Lauren?

Camila released me and backed away, turning around and sitting at the counter.

-It's not that, I can burn myself. – I laughed awkwardly, and the brunette gave me a smile in return.

My phone broke the silence, and I picked it up from the counter to answer it.

-It's Normani, can you keep an eye while I talk to her? – I asked, and Camila promptly came towards me and grabbed the spatula from my hand, focusing on the scrambled eggs.

-Mani? Good Morning, beautiful. – I said and I could hear an amused laugh from Camila.

-Wow, who are you and what did you do to my friend's morning moodiness? – Mani joked.

-Hahaha, Normani. Very funny. What do you want so early?

-I went to your house and you weren't there, I was very intrigued, because you don't usually spend the night away from home.

-Yeah... Well, I did.

-That's obvious, but why? – Normani asked questions and Camila seemed to understand the situation and laughed time or another.

-I slept at my girlfriend's house.

-It's easier to believe that you were killing someone. – Mani said and laughed, and I swallowed hard.

-Really?

-Really what?

-Nevermind. – I said shaking my head.

-Lauren, I'm serious, I'm worried, where are you?

-I already told you.

-Oh yeah? Then bring that woman to the club today, I want to meet her.

-You can bet I will.

-Ugh, you are so childish, Lauren. – she said to then hung up on me.

-God... Rude much? – I commented aloud still outraged by Normani's act.

I turned around and Camila was staring at me with her arms crossed.

-What did you say, Lauren? – she asked curiously.

-She wanted to know where I was and I said I was with my girlfriend.

-What? – the brunette asked shocked, backing away slowly.

-What's your doubt, Camila?

I approached and poured juice in the glasses that were on the table.

-The doubt is regarding this. – she said pointing at me and then at her.

I looked at Camila and she had an anxious and nervous expression, she was waiting for an answer. I was so nervous that sometimes I forgot to breathe.

-I don't know what you're talking about.

-Lauren! – Camila raised her voice, making me look at her – Are we dating? – she asked now whispering and with curious eyes.

-Do you want to? – I asked lifting her chin so she could look at me.

-Do you want to?

-Camila, I just know that I will not stand someone touching your body. – I said stroking her face, and she laughed shyly – I can't stand someone kissing you, because you are mine, Camila, you are mine even if you don't want to.

I inched closer and sealed our lips quickly.

-Every part of this damn body of yours is mine and... Baby, if you don't agree with that, I'll have to kill you.