He is yelling at the magazine company for me? That’s so sweet of him! I wonder why he is so angry though. Maybe it’s the thought of them not asking me or Ryouta about what took place.

“Okay, good. I am glad you are going to change the story so we don’t have to take this to court. I am pretty happy with your choice and I hope to see the new story about it tomorrow. It better be about how he kissed her and how she is only faithful to me.” Jason hung up and I walked up to him. “I’m sorry if you heard any of that. I’m just working hard to get your name cleared.”

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a tight embrace. He wrapped his arms around me slowly and he touched my hair gently. I closed my eyes and I felt a few tears go down my face. I took a shaky breath and he kept touching my hair softly.

“Thank you so much for this,” I said in a shaky voice and he pushed me away a bit and looked me in the eyes.

“You have nothing to be thankful for, okay? I’m doing this because I want to so please don’t be so thankful or else you will make me feel very awkward about all of this.” He smiled and I smiled back. He touched my face softly as he looked into my eyes.

“Umm…you’re making me feel awkward right now Jason.”

Jason nodded and he looked away, taking his hands away from my face. He coughed a little bit and he looked down. “Sorry about that.”

“It’s alright.”

~.~

Lindsey held up the magazine and placed it in my face. “I can’t believe he kissed you!” she exclaimed loudly and she pulled it away. “I’m so mad at him right now! I can’t believe he would do that to you. I know he might like you and what not but that doesn’t mean he has the right to kiss you. Ugh! I wish I could set his hair on fire right now. Do you know how good that would make me feel right now?”

“Hey, don’t make threats!” I looked at the cover of the magazine. “At least I look good on the cover of it. I sometimes think about how I look when I kiss someone. I’ve only been kissed once before him kissing me.” Lindsey glared at me. “Alright, I may have been kissed a few times before my official first kiss. Okay, okay. Ryouta has been my first actual kiss that lasted longer than a few seconds.”

“Are you kidding me? You were never actually kissed before? That makes Ryouta extremely special right now,” Lindsey said.

That’s right. I’ve never been actually kissed. Yeah, it’s pretty embarrassing. The first guy to kiss me was named Ryan Hollow. He was pretty shy and he had a typical nerdy personality but I don’t think anything about him was nerdy. When I got kissed by Ryan, it was soft and sweet. He didn’t try to force his tongue all over my mouth. It was just a quick peck on the lips and a nerve laugh and smile.

I opened up the magazine and started reading through the story. “This isn’t right,” I stated. “Someone said they saw the kiss and that I initiated it but that isn’t true and no one that I could see was watching.”

“Hmm…that’s strange. We should have someone look into that. If none was around you, that means they had to be away from you watching from a far. That means someone knew that Ryouta might be giving you a huge smooch on the lips!” Lindsey held up a finger and stood up. “I think someone wants to set you up for some strange reason. I have no idea why someone would though. There’s nothing they can get out of it.”

I thought about it for a moment. “Actually, Lindsey, there is something they can get out of screwing me over. I have Jason Chae as my boyfriend. That’s what someone is aiming for but who would want to do that to me? I haven’t harmed a soul and everyone I know at my college doesn’t really care for Jason’s dating life or want him badly.”