"Turn ons?" Roderich whispered.

"You."

Roderich chuckled, covering his face again. "Do you have any others?"

"Rough kissing. Fuck yes. And when you pout, oh my god..."

"I like rough kissing too... And when you pant heavily and brush your hair back. Hair pulling and being marked up is hot, too... And when you hold me tightly and compliment me." Roderich whispered.

"...you think I'm hot?"

"Yes. If I didn't, I probably wouldn't have followed you to Italy." Roderich chuckled slightly. "It was your strange personality that brought me in, and your looks that kept me there."

Gilbert smiled softly. "I love you."

Roderich took a sip of his coffee. "I love you too."

Gilbert's eyes flickered around the cafe, making sure no one was listening.

Roderich sighed. "That makes me extremely sad." 

"What?"

"You." He whispered. "You're worried people will look at us weird because we're a gay couple."

"Well, I can't help it, I mean..."

Gilbert stopped mid sentence, his gaze locking on a table across the cafe, a bulky looking man sitting down across from a smaller, skinnier boy, with brown hair and hazel eyes that were barely open.

The bulkier one had a deep voice, but spoke softly, looking nervous and uneasy. He had blond hair that had been slicked back, and startlingly blue eyes that darted around the cafe nervously behind his glasses.

Gilbert once again thought he'd gone insane.

"Is that Ludwig?" Roderich whispered.

Gilbert nodded. "I think so... I'd heard he'd wanted to run off to Italy, but... I didn't think he actually would..."

Gilbert took out his contact lenses and stood up, and Roderich reached out to stop him, but he just marched away, walking up to Ludwigs side and pulling off his wig, catching his attention.

Ludwig looked startled at first, and then looked completely in disbelief. "Gilbert...?"

Gilbert smiled, almost in tears. "Ludwig."

Ludwig stood up slowly, putting a hand on Gilbert shoulder.

And then he punched him in the face.

Gilbert stumbled backwards, holding his nose, groaning slightly as blood dripped down his face. "What...?" He murmured.

"That was for running away on me and father!" Ludwig exclaimed, the boy that'd been sitting across from him looking stunned and confused.

"Ludwig... Is this your brother?" The boy asked, his voice high and somewhat squeaky, with a thick Italian accent, as he was speaking in English.

Gilbert tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Who are you?"

Ludwig sighed slightly, pushing his glasses farther up the bridge of his nose. He spoke in English, his voice tinged with his German accent. "Gilbert... This is Feliciano. Feliciano, this is my brother, Gilbert..."

Feliciano frowned slightly. "Please don't speak in German anymore, it scares me because I don't know what you're saying and I'm worried you're saying bad things about me to people I don't know very well and it scares me."

Ludwig chuckled softly. "Alright, Feli. We won't speak German anymore."

Gilbert grinned, chuckling. "Is this your boyfriend?"

Ludwigs face went bright red, his eyes widening. "Um-"

"Yes! I'm his boyfriend! And this is a date!" Feliciano cheered, now standing. "This is our first real date, since we've been dating for a year over the Internet but you live in Germany, so I haven't been able to see him since I'm Italian and I live in Rome which is really pretty but I bet Germany is better with all of its castles and stuff!"

Gilbert couldn't help but smile, shoving his hands in his pockets. "You got a cute one, luddy."

Ludwig turned back to Gilbert, looking grim. "How could you kill someone, Gilbert? And then kidnap Roderich? What's gotten into you?"

"Actually, I haven't killed anyone. Rod killed his dad, I'm just taking the blame for him." Gilbert whispered, thankful that the cafe was empty with an exception of them. "I made it took like I kidnapped him and shit so he wouldn't have to go to jail. We ran away together, and are using or disappearance to our advantage. We've got so much publicity, it's insane."

"Speaking of which, where is Roderich?" Ludwig asked.

"He's sitting at our table." Gilbert motioned in Roderich direction.

"Him?"

"Yeah. We need disguises, dumbass. He's just wearing contacts and a couple other things. I have a wig and all that shit too. He doesn't look that different. You got glasses, were you looking over them? How blind are you?"

Ludwig crossed his arms, huffing slightly. "I can see fine. Where are you staying?"

"I don't know... We haven't found a place yet. We're flying off to Canada tomorrow."

Ludwig went pale. "You're leaving?"

"Yeah, we can't stay here. We're being hunted down. We're criminals."

"I know a place where you can stay!" Feliciano exclaimed.

Gilbert raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Si! You can stay with me and my family!"

Gilbert could almost laugh. "Me and my boyfriend are being hunted down as criminals."

"That's okay! My grandpa was a criminal at one time, and my brother has a habit of spray painting things!"

Gilbert grinned. "You sure it's okay?"

"Si! And we don't live to far from here!"

Gilbert looked over at Roderich, who was leaning on his hand, playing on his phone.

"That sounds good." Gilbert murmured.