Chapter 13

"Pleasant dreams." Ed smiled and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Do it. I dare you." I sneered and Ed slammed the stake down. I heard Sherlock yell in horror and I threw my body to the side, the table moving and the stake missing me by centimeters. I stared in shock as the stake went through the table. It landed just outside the curve where my shoulder and neck connected.

I looked at Ed, who was just as shocked, and he went to grab the stake, finding it stuck.

Liza had taken action as well, grabbing the knife and raising it. I sighed and as I went to throw my body weight the other way, Sherlock tackled Liza.

He was up in a moment and began cutting my ropes away, while Ed still worked on pulling the stake from the table beside my head.

"Sherlock! Fucking take out the man beside me!" I panicked, just as he got my feet undone. Sherlock looked up and grunted in surprise as Liza jumped him.

"Sherlock!" I yelled and shook my head as I looked at Ed.

"Hey, question!" I said and Ed looked at me, pausing his movements. "Did you and Liza find each other at Vampire Hunter Academy? Or Vampire Hunter Mental Hospital?" I asked, serous but smiled at the end and when Ed raised his fist and tried to slam it down, I quickly bucked up and rolled backwards, wrapping my legs around Ed's neck and he tried getting up, but was stuck from my wrists still attached to the table, causing my back to be hunched and my arms outstretched to the table.

"This wasn't the way I was supposed to ride you, was it?" I sneered and Ed rushed forward and tripped over the table, falling and bringing me with him.

The table crashed under my and Ed's weight and I scrambled up, the rope loose from the table. I ran to Sherlock, who was trying to dodge Liza's swipes of her knife.

I grabbed Liza's hair and yanked her behind me. I turned swiftly and stood in front of Sherlock, keeping me between him and the angry hunter.

I glared at Liza, taking a quick glance at Sherlock and seeing a gash in his shoulder.

I looked back at Liza, rage running through my body. I began to stalk towards her and shake my head.

"Shouldn't have messed with him. Or me." I sneered and Liza tossed the knife from one hand to the other.

"I'm the one holding the knife."

"Doesn't matter." I said, not missing a beat from her statement and I brought my leg up, kicking her stomach.

She flew backwards and I took my coat off and tossed it to Sherlock. "Put it over your wound and fucking run. Like I've already told you to do." I snapped at him as I turned and walked to Liza, who had been reaching for her knife.

I kicked her in her ribs, making her lose her breath and she fell to her side. I sent a kick to her face, her head jerking back and then forward, her nose beginning to bleed.

I used my feet to push her to her stomach and I dug my heel into her spine as I took the rope from my right wrist and I roughly pulled her arms back and tied them tightly, making her cry out in pain.

I slid her body towards Sherlock and nodded to the caves exit and entrance. "Take her while I get the big guy. " I said and Sherlock hesitantly did so, picking Liza up by her arm and picking up his gun from the cave floor, near the entrance.

I watched for a moment, then took the rope off my other wrist as I went to Ed, him being passed out.

I grabbed his left arm, putting it behind him. As I went to grab his right arm, he quickly elbowed me in the face and knocked me back to my ass.