Chapter 9

I had taken my shower, only needing ten minutes to scrub and wash my hair. I had taken another ten to fifteen minutes to shave (everything. Mary could be right. Anything could happen).

I laughed to myself as I walked out of my bathroom, with a towel wrapped around me, and to my room to see the clothes on my bed and smiling even more.

There had been a vampire bat T-shirt with attachable sleeves (but the sleeves weren't next to the shirt), a pair of my jeans and one of my many leather jackets.

I grabbed black undergarments, and my outfit, and went back into the bathroom.

I set the clothes onto the toilet seat and grabbed my hair dryer, plugging it in and unwrapping my hair from the towel. I put my head down and began to dry the back first, taking a brush and, awkwardly, brushed and dried my hair at the same time.

I flipped my head back and shook my head, letting my hair fall around my shoulders. As I began to dry the left side of my head, I looked at myself in the mirror.

I had dropped some weight, and I became a bit more pale than I'd have liked. My hair was beginning to lighten, due to the occasional visit from the sun. My eyes were more on the green side today, but around my pupil was a faint blue.

I smiled softly and finished drying my hair, giggling at how poofy my hair became and brushed it down in an attempt to unpoof my hair, but it failed.

I shrugged and unwrapped my towel dress and got dressed, reapplying deodorant before putting on my shirt.

I looked in the mirror and winked at myself. "Beautiful devil, you."

I walked out of the bathroom and turned off the light and went into the living room, checking my phone and seeing Sully had text.

Hope you're up for a bike ride.

I raised my brow and tilted my head in thought as I pulled on a fresh pair of socks before replying with:

Bike ride? Do I look like someone who wants to exercise?!

I chuckled as it sent and I put on my shoes, tying the laces and fixing my jeans so they were over the shoe.

I stood up and went into my room and grabbed my jacket, unzipping it and removing the hanger.

As I walked into the kitchen, I put the jacket on and I paused as I tugged on the zipper and pulled it up so the zipper was just below my breasts. I walked into the living room and went in front of the mirror, making sure everything was perfect.

"It's just a hang out session. Nothing more. Nothing less. Don't fall for him 'cause you just met him." I prepped myself and winked while clicking my tongue.
"Easy peasy." I stated as I grabbed my wallet from the coffee table and sat on the couch, unplugging my phone and checking it.

Sully had replied back, stating it wasn't an exercising bike ride but a fun one. No peddling was included and I chuckled as I understood what kind he meant.

"So, motorcycles? You're getting more attractive each minute." I mumbled and shook my head as I leaned back on the couch and decided to go through my notes for the case.

There was a knock on my door frame and I looked up, smiling when I saw Mrs. Hudson.

"Hey, Mrs. H. What can I do for you?" I asked and she stepped inside, a worried look on her face.

"Is Sherlock alright?" she asked and I shrugged.

"I don't quite know. I haven't talked to him in an hour or so. Why?" I asked, beginning to feel worry myself.