See something you like? - O c t a v i a

(Sorry haven't posted in a while, but I hope you like it! Leave a vote pls!)

You felt her eyes on you from the start. She was just hovering a few metres away, making sure no one came near you while you took a bath in the stream near the camp. She made sure all the guys didn't stare, that's for sure, but she seemed to have a bit of trouble doing the same.

You'd noticed it recently, her eyeing you. Trying to keep it minimal and sly but she wasn't doing too well. You didn't mind the attention but it was still strange coming from Octavia.

"Octavia! Can you grab my stuff please?"

You called to the girl. It was starting to get dark and you didn't want to stay out too long, the stars already starting to lightly shine in the dark orange glow of the sunset.

Besides, returning to camp after bathing, late, with Octavia would cause Bellamy to blow up with questions. You paddled softly in the water, letting the refreshing feeling wash over you for a little while longer.

"Sure thing Y/N! Give me a sec." She walked a few more paces to where your clothing was folded before picking it up and placing them in front of you on the bank so they wouldn't get wet.

As you waded into the more shallow waters her eyes were trying not to drift away from your face but she failed terribly and blushed a deep red when you made eye contact.

You smirked and just stepped out from the water completely, you figured your friend had seen it all already anyway. Octavia went a darker shade of red and she bit her lip, looking away this time.

"See something you like, O?" You teased as you put your clothes on, smirking as she just cursed you under her breath.
This time your face heated up and you twirled your fingers.

"Maybe you'd like to do more than just stare?" Octavia froze and looked up at you, half clothed before standing and capturing your lips in hers.

And all you could think as she left dark bruises on your neck was Bellamy would definitely be asking questions.