"What does it look like?" I snapped, slipping on my shoes. I will have to find a spot and change later.

"You can't possibly be serious!" Lieutenant Hawkeye gasped. "You are in no condition to fight, let alone move so quickly and violently!"

"They need me!" I yelled back, pushing the Major aside. "Cover for me, please!"

I didn't wait for their response as I took off out of the hospital.

*~*~*~*~*~

Blood pounding in my ears, adrenaline fueling my body, I bolted through the streets of Central, searching for the Elric brothers. I ignored the screaming pain from my side and the fact that my stitches were going to tear after this as I swept each streets for the brothers. A huge explosion nearby caught my eye as I made my way over to it.

Immediately, I spotted Scar, Edward, and Alphonse fighting. Edward kept on transmuting pillars and sending them after Scar while Alphonse whipped up walls to protect them from oncoming attacks. Scar literally tore these defenses apart with just his hands.

Seeing that neither of the parties noticed my appearance, I devised my plan. I jumped out suddenly and clapped my hands, placing them on the ground as sparks traveled underneath Scar's feet. A clock appeared and, hearing the loud ticks, looked down to investigate the matter and saw that there was a clock underneath him. At the very last second he jumped so he wasn't brought down under with the ground but he still got caught up in the explosion and was momentarily distracted with the dust. His jacket caught in the slates of concert that jutted out of the pavement, tearing it off his shoulder and revealing his arm with complex tattoos on it.

Edward took full advantage of the distraction and climbed a metal pipe. Scar emerged from the explosion and clawed the pipe he was climbing on, causing it to fall. Edward yelled as he clung on for dear life and braced himself for a very hard impact. "Ed, I got you!" I yelled, arms out, prepared to catch Edward.

Alphonse thought ahead and transmuted a giant hand for me as I rose up to where Edward was falling. I caught him and spun my body a little to remain balanced as I held him bridal style on my arms. "Eve!" Edward gasped, shocked at my appearance.

"Surprise surprise!" I grinned.

"I thought you weren't supposed to be out of the hospital for another few days."

"Military issued out a warning on paper. Plus, I'm your bodyguard again."

"Really? That's great!"

Suddenly, the giant hand holding us up crumbled as Scar dismantled it with his alchemy. We screamed as we fell, ground giving away as Alphonse thought quickly and transmitted a slide with the broken pieces of rock falling. We slid down on it and appeared right back at Alphonse's side. It was a three versus one now.

Alphonse spoke up. "Scar, why are you so prejudiced against State Alchemists, saying that they've gone against God, when you use alchemy too?" He demanded.

"I thought I told you why in East City," he replied roughly. "Where there are creators, like you, there must also be destroyers."

"You're just...you're just using the name of God to justify your killing! You also killed Tucker and Nina, claiming to be an agent of God, didn't you?"