Chapter 23

In my opinion, there were two forms of heat in the world : one that could be cured by a simple dip in the pool while sipping on ice cold lemonade  while the other which not even a fully air conditioned room could tame. Much to my dismay, the city of Barcelona was experiencing the latter of the two. It was safe to say that I never really adapted to this Barcelona heat and it looked as though my body had no intention to. For the past day I didn't exist to the outside world as I was permanently glued to my bed soaking up the cool air. Today was no different. After taking an unusually long shower, I flung myself on my bed wearing nothing but my underwear. Ah,the perks of living alone. 

Or so I thought. Less than three seconds later, my bedroom door flew opened revealing a heat stricken Zayn. He was about to say something when his eyes glazed upon the state I was in. He shamelessly  eyed my body as I sat up, attempting to cover up myself. I immediately regretted giving him the spare key but he was the closest person in the case of an emergency.

"Well then,if this was the view I would've been greeted with I would've been here from yesterday" he said,walking closer to me. I rolled my eyes as I laid back down, not caring anymore how much skin I was revealing. The heat gave me no choice.

"I'm not a functional member of society right now Zayn,come back later for whatever you need" I said to him, wiping away the beads of sweat on my forehead. The bed dipped as he sat beside me and mimicked my position.

"The heat isn't that bad,you know. You'll get use to it soon" he said,placing his hands behind his head. I slowly turned my head towards the englishman who was actually wearing clothes. He was clad in a white,fitted v-neck shirt with a pair of dark washed jeans.I envied his tolerance for the heat,giving him a long hard glared which he couldn't see

"It is and you know it" I said, refusing to believe that I was exaggerating the effects of this heat wave.I heard him chuckle softly as the bed dipped again as he turned on his side to face me. after a few minutes of feeling his gaze on me, I turned my head in his direction and raised a brow. He looked at me as if he was trying to figure something out.

"Maybe you're just sexually frustrated" I immediately began coughing uncontrollably which earned me a string of laughter from Zayn. To say I was nervous was to say the least. Here I was was half naked with a more than attractive guy on my bed telling me that I was sexually frustrated. To make things worse, he placed his hand on my thigh and inched even closer to me. I let out a nervous laugh as I quickly removed his hand but he placed it back soon after.

"Looks like i'm right" he said.In a matter of seconds he flung one of his legs on the other side of me as he placed himself on top of me. I tried to avoid his eyes but he was too close for me to be successful.A smile appeared on his lips as his hand slid down my side,grazing over the tattoo I got. I tried my best to form coherent words but the heat along with my current situation did a number on my ability to speak.

"I can help you with that" he said, his voice suddenly more deeper and raspy.It was as if I was entranced.I was stripped of my logical thinking and filled with a desire I haven't had in years. Undoubtedly , the last time I was in such a position was when I was with Neymar. He bent closer towards my neck,attaching his lips to my soft skin. I bit my lip as he gently nipped at the sensitive skin, his hand still sliding up and down my side.He slowly kissed up and down my jawline as his hands began to touch more than just my sides.My hands involuntarily went up to play with his hair.

He pulled away from my neck and inched towards my lips.  A small moan escaped my lips as they connected.I wrapped my legs around his torso as my hands now tugged at the bottom of his shirt.This kiss was filled with lust which wasn't a usual thing for me.I couldn't help but compare it to the one I had with Maluma. Maluma's was sweet and loving and it was obvious that there were sparks between us. Zayn's ,however,was filled with pure lust. There weren't much sparks but he appealed to a different side of me, one befitting the new Louisa who decided to get a tattoo not the old one who isolated herself and shed tears because of a man.

As I was getting more into the kiss, he pulled away with a huge smirk on his face.

"Feel any better?" he asked, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. I let out a soft sigh and playfully slapped his back.

"Shut up" I said for the first time  since this whole ordeal began. He lifted his head then bit his lips,looking down at me. His lips then began to curve upwards as he leaned down for another kiss. Our kiss was short lived,however, due to the repeated knocking on my door. Zayn groaned as he rolled off of me.

"As much as I hate to say this, you should probably put some clothes on" He said,getting up.I nodded my heading knowing that he was right since I didn't know who was at the door. Zayn left the room to see who it was while I reluctantly clothed myself,adding to the heat.

"Who are you?" I heard a familiar voice say. I quickly exited my bedroom to confirm my suspicions.

"Maluma?"