Tmnt Chapter 8

I walked over to the yellow bubble that the girl was in. Why? Me of all people? Why am i helping the enemy?! I tapped on the outside of it. She lifted her head up and I got a better look at her. She had short/long h/c hair and big/small e/c eyes. Her skin was a dark/light shade of s/c. I pointed to my branch that I was holding and then to her bubble. She wiped a few stray tears from her face and watched me start to forcefully hit the bubble. 20 hits later and it finally popped. She fell to the ground and looked up at me. I gave her the warmest smile I could, and held my hand out to her. She raised her eyebrow and looked at me skeptically. I mentally rolled my eyes at her cautious behavior. "Oh, come on now I don't bite I said as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her off the ground. She rubbed her wrist as she continued starring at me. I smiled again and put my hands on my hips. "Well?" I said. "Yeah yeah whatever thanks" the girl said while avoiding eye contact. "Soooo are we like, cool now?" I asked her. She sighed in annoyance. "Yes, i guess we're....cool now she said and shook my hand. "What about them?" I said while pointing to donnie, leo, and raph fighting bill, the guy in purple, and the kid with the pinetree hat. Mikey and the two other girls where no where to be found. "Welp!" she said, clapping her hands together. "It's time to break this up!"