Tmnt chapter 6

Blurry color. That what i saw as I slowly opened eyes. WHERE AM I WHERE AM I WHERE AM I?!?! OKAY Y/N CALM DOWN. A voice interrupted my panicky thoughts. "WHOA DUDES THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!!" Oh.....right. I turned around to face mikey waving his hands through all the color, raph mumbling something about turtles were not meant to go to space while clutching his stomach, donnie looking like his brain was going to explode from wonder and excitement, and Leo looking around our surroundings with concern. "Ughhhh my aching head" I said and rubbed my forehead. "Hmm? Oh y/n....you're awake...Good"........ leo trailed off and started looking around again. Suddenly all the colors disappeared and were replaced with a blurry image of......pine trees? The image came into focus the longer I stared at it. "H-hey leo?" I tapped the back of his shell lightly, making him jump slightly. I pointed to the image in front of us. Raph and donnie came up behind us and stared at the picture as well. Suddenly a person came into view in front of the group of trees. It looked like they were starring right at us. "Hey dudes!.....and dudette! Isn't this place cool?! What are you guys looking at anyways?" mikey came up behind us and glanced at the image. And being mikey, he reached out and touched it. POOF! The image disappeared in a cloud of smoke. All five of us started coughing while waving the smoke away from our faces. When the smoke cleared, the sight that greeted us was the opposite of happy. We were falling out of the sky and hurtling towards the trees we had seen in the image. The trees were getting closer by the minute. We all screamed at the top of our lungs as we continued falling to our death at who knows how fast?! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"Suddenly leo's face lit up as he turned around and yelled something at his brothers. They stopped screaming and looked at each other skeptically but nodded eventually. They turned around in mid-air with their backs facing the upcoming trees. Leo did the same before yelling out to you. "Y/N GIVE ME YOUR HAND!!!" leo yelled to me while holding out his hand. I looked at him to the coming closer trees and back to him as I grabbed a hold of his outstretched hand with a scared look in my eyes. Leo pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed slightly but shook it off, more wondering about what leo's plan was and if it would involve us surviving or not. I realized that the person we saw in the image was there too but it seemed that he or she had collapsed onto the ground. "HANG ON!!!" he shouted, tightening his grip on me. I held onto him tighter and squeezed my eyes shut. I heard more screaming and some crashes before i slowly blacked out.

Ello there my wonderful reader-chans!
I had a tad bit of writers block but I'm back!
Expect the next chappie to be out soon!
Sorry if this one sucked. In my opinion, my writing is not that great T___T!
~Author-chan