when friends experiment. (lemon ending.) finale

Start from the beginning

"Sooo who the possible daddy?"

"Um M-mark."

"From middle school?"

"Yea."

"Im sure hell accept it no need to lie hes a sweetheart girl!"

"Thanks Lexi."

"You have my number right?"

"Yea."

"Call me and tell me how it all turns out k?

"Ok."

She rings up my tests and hands them to me. "Good luck" she says.

"Thanks."

I go back to the apartment and Mark didnt notice i was gone since hes been in the recording room.

I go in the bathroom and take the test and it came back..................................drum roll plz....

Negative.

I took another one just to be sure.
It came back.
Positive.

I took another that one was positive as well
So that means.
Im.
Pregnant.
How is this possible i had birthcontrol.
Shit it expired.
How will mark feel about this?
Am i even ready for a baby?
I sit on the bathroom floor and cry but get back up so makr doesnt find out.
Two months.....
Today i was gonna tell mark about the baby because well my baby bump is noticeable.
I decided i wanted to keep the baby.
Im not putting the baby up for adoption im sure is hell not gonna get an abortion so im gonna take care of the baby..
But now im gonna tell him.
And the best part is.

Its fathers day so this should be good.

I go to target and get a card.

That says...
Hip hip hurray happy fathers day!!!

On the inside it says...

Its one of the only days where i cant annoy you so enjoy it while it last pops!

It was cute and funny so i knew i had to get it.

I then went into the doctors where i got an ultrasound. They dont know the gender yet because the baby is turnin away from the camera. Wait did i say baby i meant babies .im blessed with twins.But thats fine i just wanted the picture of the to put in the card. I leave the doctors excited to get marks reaction.

I get to the apartment and stay in the car to sign the inside of the car.

Youre a daddy now mark this day now has meaning!

Once i sign the card i put the ultrasound and card in the envelope and seal it.
Then i go inside the apartment.

"Hey babe." Mark greets me with a sweet kiss.

"Hi."

"Where ya been?"

"Ive just been out and about all day. Mark i got something to tell you." I say smiling.

"Ok hit me." He says smiling back.

I give him the card.

"Whats this all about?" He reads it happily but then he frowns as he takes out the ultrasound. "What the hell youre pregnant?!"

"Yea arent you happy!!?" I say excited,

"No im not ready for a baby!! What about our channels how far along are you?!"

"Two months." I say scared.

"God dammit! Why the fuck didnt you tell me?!!!!" He yells.

"Because i was scared at first but then i except them and-"