Any Last Words Princess

long chapter :D writers block hurts my ideas! Actually the reason it took so long is because me and my friend tried to record the song in this, but its summer and my guy friend who can do Discord's voice doesn't live close to me at all. and we never had time to record the whole song so yeah.
-------------------------------------

CrumblingLight slowly blinked awake, everyone was still asleep. Cadence slightly snoring. And discord making odd grunts. CrumblingLight rolled onto her stomach staring at the sky. No, the red sky. She drifted her gaze to the moon, and how Luna had her silhouette imprinted in it's beautiful figure. CrumblingLight felt her ears drop in guilt, she caused this problem. What happened to the inno- the ok filly she once was. Gone that's where she went. Her eyes had dark circles under them haunting her, for she hadn't slept well or had a good dream since she was younger. She still remembers the first time she killed somepony....

No one really understands how blind hate or jealousy can take over, but it can turn you into your true dark side, Casted... right after that she was introduced to SweetHeart, her true purpose was found. But swimming in past mistakes isn't what she's dwelling on. CrumblingLight has her mind on the future. The Iced Mirror Pool-

"You ok?"

CrumblingLight's attention snapped to the pony behind her. "You ok?" The mare repeated

"..." CrumblingLight stayed silent as she stared at MelodicSong with tired eyes, though MelodicSong showed only concerned brown pools. CrumblingLight nodded, as red light began to spill in the gave and the others stirred. Cadence smiled at the new day and began to stretch. Discord snapped his fingers making the camp fire reignite and pancakes hovering over the fire. CrumblingLight gave him a stare.

"What, doesn't this journey make your stomach beg for food." He responded to her eyes. Snowfall rolled her eyes as she straighten her mane.

"Well Discord, I believe we should head off on our journey now... it's important we get Ella harmony and return with haste. I mean, I still have an empire to rule!" That's when the mood broke. The others had forgotten CrumblingLight had still wanted to rule the 'empire' where freedom wasn't in anyone's vocabulary. Cadence felt her ears drop as MelodicSong felt she could brighten up the room err.. cave a little bit.

"Come on CrumblingLight, you should lighten up and let us enjoy one morning. It's not like anypony is going anywhere!" MelodicSong had suggested.

"All life is, is work. We work, my job is to.... it's to make sure I'm remembered in... no it's so I can rule better than Celest-" CrumblingLight felt tears prick her eyes. What was her true purpose, she thought she had... or was it Sombra and Chrysalis' purpose...? She shook her head ridding of the thoughts. They were partnering with CrumblingLight for her passion.... which back then was REVENGE, all reasoning forgotten.

MelodicSong still had a plan. She shook off the dirt in her coat and took a deep breath and started humming. CrumblingLight shaking her head rapidly with disapproval.

Song: love and joy and weak and tough. (Life and death and love and birth: Steven Universe parody)

Mel: Love and joy and weak and tough and peace and war in equestria. Is there anything that's worth more than peace and war in Equestria? Come on and sing it with me!

Light: sing?

Mel: the words relate to the key!

Light: key?

Mel: if it's a pattern! If it's a pattern, then just repeat after me! Love and joy and weak and tough!

Light: love and joy and weak and tough-