R-REPLACEMENT

"WHO IS CRUMBLINGLIGHT?" Ella suddenly covered her mouth as the soldiers eyed her while they walked. Ella lowered her head till she heard a low giggle.

"*laughter* CrumblingLight... she is our ruler..." Ella swiveled and noticed a mare unfamiliar to her. She had Wings glowing with cyan glow-like magic, a dark brown mane and tan fur, topped with deep brown eyes. Her cutiemark resembled an old theater symbole of masks with a happy and sad face laced with red ribbon. Ella scrunched her muzzle and huffed.

"I know, but who is she?" Ella spat at her, She hadn't meant to sound harsh, but it just slipped out. Ella looked forward to make sure she never had a chance to run into somepony or something, but she still listened as her ears strained to hear her.

The mare took no offense to Ella's tone, she just simply said, "Sorry only CrumblingLight can say... that's if she wants to tell you." Ella sighed not getting her answer, she looked around and saw ponies working hard building as she thought it seemed. It was so dark she couldn't really see fourteen feet in front of her.

"S-sorry for asking..." Ella studdered and hesitated to breath, she held back a tear. All of Equestria seemed to be in ruins, what else did they know to do, but follow who was leading. In Ella's mind she pictured a horrific looking pony, warts, greasy hair, green hair, anything that could be used to insult. The gaurds stopped as Ella heard the mare again.

"The name's MelodicSong..." the words of her name spoken only above a whisper.

Ella had her attention snapped again, because the doors opened at an alarming speed revealing a pegasus-mare at the door, she smiled sweetly and let the ponies in. The soldiers left, including MelodicSong.

"Hello, I w-welcome you to the castle of Emotion." Ella tilted her head, if the name wasn't weird enough, the mare looked like MelodicSong, but she had lighter fur and a dirty blonde mane with slight hot pink highlights, sharp blue eyes and the same weird wings, but tinted hot pink wing tips and glowing magic. Ella felt a happy aura, but she could tell the mare was socially awkward and emotionally unstable by listening to her unstable shaky voice. (POWER OF SOUND?)

Hi... er, where i-" the mare shushed her as she asked a question, her tone serious, but shaky.

"What is your name?" Her eyes were ice cold staring exactly at Ella, the aura formed disappearing as fast as it arrived. Ella gulped making sure to not make three faults.

1. Don't use a tone to make her upset or angry.
2. Don't studder or sound uncertain.
3. Don't nervously ramble.

Ella straightens and speaks strongly. "My n-name is El-EllaHarmony, and I must say that this place is..." Ella stopped as she saw the mare grimace at the tone, and smile after from the studdering.

... Ella failed all three points.... great.

Ella saw the mare look coldly at her again as she narrowed her eyes after regaining herself and looking composed.

"Oh... the princess of harmony? The elements of harmony?" She asked, but by her voice and volume she didn't want an answer at all, so Ella kept her muzzle shut instead of saying which one. The mare just kept walking and eventually sat in front of Ella.

"If I may ask, W-what is your name?" Ella asked desperately wanting to know even though she had it pin pointed that she was-

"CrumblingLight... my name is CrumblingLight," her eyes shutting as she walked up to a throne at the end of the hall. Ella widened her eyes, she suddenly just got lost in thought.

~~~~~~~~~

"She will kill *choke* you!" Ella flinched as the mare pulled on Ella to run off.

"How? Why are you crying? Who are you talking about?" Ella probed her.

"CrumblingLight, she.... she," Ellan's eyes narrowed in fear as she hesitated and stuttered gibberish.

"E-Ellan? What are you?" Ella didn't turn around, she knew better. However Ellan leapt on Ella to protect her from something, Ellan screamed a blood curtailing scream...

The rest of the dream came into view.

Ella saw the red liquid spill down as somepony laughed a chaotic giggle. Ella moved from under EllanDark and saw CrumblingLight, she had... She had Sweetheart's double-sided spear, but it was covered in blood and the colour was black and all worn out and bent. Ella screamed, but the mare didn't yield.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella felt uncomfortable being in the room with CrumblingLight, her power beyond any she has seen pull off. No wonder she took over Equestria in course of one afternoon, but then again... how did she build the castle and have everything done in-

"Ella!" She jerked her head up to see a furious CrumblingLight. Ella had to ask what was on her mind, no matter what the risks!

"Are you... her?" The furrowed eyebrows of CrumblingLight had lifted as she giggled maniacally.

"You no- *giggle* noticed... I thought you were slower than that." She smirked as she revealed the secret.

"I replaced LocketHeart and SweetHeart..." She waved as two soldiers carried her away, Ella was so shocked she couldn't find the words to describe how she felt in this situation. The time she could speak is when she was locked up in a cell with many other ponies, some she noticed, but shock still filled Ella she sputtered and coughed to rid of the unfamiliar feeling of loss, shock, and... being frozen in fear. Ella heard drips and could hear anything it was silent in her head and her own physical surroundings, the rusty cell she was stuck in with old rubbish, she just sat with her mouth gaping.

She just heard a soft voice in her head say 'I warned you, you saw this coming your way, why not believe them?'

" she is the-" Ella studdered anf finally spoke, "R-REPLACEMENT?!?!"