20: Family to Foe

Start from the beginning

"Love?", I said and she responded with a muffled "Yes?". "Are you feeling horny or something? We can always go have a quickie in the car then come back", I asked, smirking as a nice blush coated her cheeks. She unmatched herself from my chest and smacked me on it with her hand. "You are something else, Finny. We are in a children's store and you are feeling on me right in front of the baby cribs", she scolded slapping me on the chest again. I chuckled squeezing her butt before slapping it hard then rubbing where I slapped it. "Stephen", she whined burying her face into my chest as much as she could with her 5 months bump in the way.

I kissed her on the head loving the way she was letting have my fun. "Finny, stop", she mumbled and I hummed giving her butt one last squeeze before letting go, sliding my hands up her back. I leaned down giving her a chaste kiss before walking around her to the crib she had been looking at. "Did you like this one, love?", I asked changing the subject. My love looked so flustered and I knew if I had continued that she would have withheld my safe haven from me for embarrassing her. She has done it before and I do not want a repeat.

That time had been absolute torture. That night she had slept naked and put her body pillow between us. She was taunting me and their was nothing I could about it. The thing that had made me snap was when she had started doing yoga while she was bare and I could see everything that is mine but could not touch her. I spent hours in the gym letting my frustration out on a punching bag and lifting weights. By the time I had went upstairs for bed my love was already asleep with her leg thrown over her body pillow while holding my pillow close to her chest.

I smiled walking over to her side of the bed and kissed her on the head before going into our ensuite bathroom for a shower then joining my wife in bed for sleep. The reason I even had to endure that was because she had been pigging out and I called her my little piggy. Never piss off a pregnant woman, especially when you are married to her. I had dumbly hung my little hangman twice over and had to suffer the consequences because of a little teasing. Lads, learn from my mistake.

She came from around the cart to stand beside me in front of the crib. "Yes, but I am not sure if this is the one for our little one", she responded. Smack! I felt a stinging in my butt cheek from where she slapped it before walking pass me further down the aisle giggling. I just stared after her a moment trying to figure out if that had just really happened and when it finally dawned on me that it had, I smirked and pushed the cart after her. We spent a while longer before heading home so that my love could change for work. I did not want her driving so I drove her and took her up to her office before heading home.

I had spent my time getting my business affairs in order while I waited on my love's call for me to come pick her up. I decided to cook dinner for us tonight since she would more than likely be too tired to. I was dicing some onions and tomatoes when the doorbell rang. I turned the simmering chicken down to low before grabbing the towel off the table to wipe my hands and going to answer the door. When I got to the foyer it rang again annoying me further. I was expecting company and unless it was my wife, I did not particularly want any.

I unlocked the door and opened it without looking only for a petite body to latch onto mine. "Stephie!", she squealed and I immediately knew who it was, Nina. "What are you doing here?", I asked pulling her away from me and holding her at arms length. She rolled her eyes, "I came to visit my favorite cousin. It has been a while and I missed you, so I decided why not surprise you with a visit", she responded smiling gesturing to her suitcase I had not noticed. I sighed running a hand through my hair in annoyance. "That is nice and all, but you should have called. Right now is not a good time for a surprise visit", I said and she waved me off.

"Anyways, aren't you going to let me in and give me a tour of your new house? It is rude to keep someone waiting you know", she said completely disregarding what I had just said. I sucked my teeth and rolled my shoulders because I knew letting her into our house would not go over well with my love, but Nina is family and my parents taught me to never turn your back on family. So I reluctantly allowed in and closed the door behind us flicking the lock back in place before making my way back to the kitchen to finish cooking. Luckily for me, the chicken was fine when I checked it. So I added the tomato sauce and the diced onions and tomatoes into the pan. Nina's presence had completely slipped my mind as I focused on making dinner for my family until she came strutted into the kitchen and hopped up onto a chair at the island.