Chapter 16

Ron POV
As I walked into the hall with Harry, Parvati and Padma, the first thing I noticed was Percy and this new blonde girl talking to that Romilda girl.

Who was the blonde girl? Why is she here with Percy? God, she is pretty. I thought.

Suddenly, Romilda marched away in a huff leaving Percy with the blonde.

They were laughing and talking together.

Who was she?

I was pulled out of my thought process when I turned to see Hermione entering the hall looking... beautiful.

It was really unlike her.

I barely registered the Patel sisters gossiping about her as I was fixated on Hermione.

Her hair wasn't as bushy and it sat on her shoulder in curls.

She was wearing a pretty pink dress robe which made her look like a fairy.

My eyes trailed over to her left only to be fixed on Viktor Krum linking his arms with Hermione's.

VIKTOR KRUM? What is HE doing with HERMIONE?! Is he her date? He can't date my Hermione.

Bloody hell.

MY Hermione? Where did that come from?

He shouldn't be with Hermione... he's, he's not right for her.

I'M right for her! I thought.

I frowned and glared at Viktor.

How dare he come to the ball with Hermione? She should be with ME, not HIM.

'Hey Hermione, you look great!' Harry said.

'Thanks Harry! Ron, Harry, I would like you to meet Viktor Krum, my very real date to this ball,' Hermione said.

'Why are you here? Shouldn't you be out trying to cheat for the Triwizard Tournament?' I said.

"Cheat for the Triwizard Tournament"? Really? Is that the best you could come up with?

'Ron! Don't be rude!' Hermione screeched.

'I'm not the one fraternising with the enemy,' I muttered to myself.

'So... have you seen the blonde girl with Percy Jackson?' Harry asked.

'I don't know, how did she get here? When? Is she from his school?' Hermione asked more to herself than us.

'Why don't we go and ask her, genius?' I asked rolling my eyes.

Hermione ignored my insult and started walking over to Percy, obviously expecting us to follow her.

Viktor followed along like a lost puppy.

I caught up to Hermione with Harry just in time to catch the blonde girl introducing herself to the Hermione.

'Hi, I'm Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend,' she said with an American accent like Percy's.

Ohh. He has a girlfriend. That's why he was ignoring all those other girls that were hitting on him.

'Oh ok, do you attend Hecate's Academy then?' Hermione asked.

'Uh, yeah. I learn magic there,' she said.

'I've heard that the school is very advanced. Are you a very talented witch too?' Hermione asked narrowing her eyes.

What is she up to...?

'Um, I guess. I'm just like all the other students.'

'Then you wouldn't mind showing me how to do wandless magic. I just can't get the hang of it,' Hermione said.

'That's alright, I can show you later, Hermione,' Percy said, cutting in.

'No but I want Annabeth to show me. I don't understand your method for doing it but maybe I'll understand Annabeth's way...' Hermione said cunningly.

'Alright, I'll show you.'

~
This part has 573 words.

I'm so so sorry, that the chapter is so short and soooo late. I returned from holiday 2 and a half weeks ago but I didn't get a chance to update this story.

Hope you liked it because this may be the last proper chapter you ever get of this book.