-Can you feel it? – I asked, and noticed Camila's heavy breathing – Can you feel in my touch how much I desire you?

I kissed her neck again, this time running my tongue on her sensitive skin.

-I feel it, Lauren... – she whispered weakly, causing me intense shivers.

I let my hands wander down her stomach. I felt all of her hairs stand on end in her skin. Everything was so intense. I felt my body on fire, I felt every part of me about to combust just by having her so close to me like that. I unbuttoned her pants and Camila leaned slightly forward to help me undress her.

-One day you made me this request, and today I'm making it to you. I don't want this to be just carnal... I want you to never forget it.

I turned Camila to face me and her eyes had an undefined glow. It was more than lust. I took a deep breath to continue, I'm not saying that saying these things to Camila was hard, it wasn't, but I confess that something inside me was fighting against it. I caressed her face with my thumb. I could feel her eyes burning on me.

-Lauren, I...

*(Play song)*

-Please, let me do this right, okay?

I closed my eyes and searched for her hands, intertwining them with mine. I stood for a few seconds subtly playing with her delicate fingers, still with my eyes closed. I took a deep breath, to then open them.

-Camila... Make love to me?

She stood in silence, she opened and closed her mouth several times, the chocolate of her eyes darkened almost completely, I confess that I preferred to have a glass of Whiskey in my hands now. I had never said anything like that to anybody. The brunette's silence was killing me. I wet my lips and opened my mouth, but I also couldn't say anything. I tossed my hair to the side in a nervous act.

-Camila, if you don't say anything now, I...

-Shhh! – the brunette put her index finger on my lips, interrupting me.

I brought my hand to hers and cut the touch of her finger on my lips, to then give a delicate kiss on the palm of her hand. I couldn't face Camila.

-Today we won't do anything that is not love, Lauren.

My heart lurched, I felt like exploding. I smiled inadvertently against her hand, causing her to look into my eyes again. She was blushing. How could that woman be such a girl at the same time? Needless to say that that was my cue to seal our lips. We initiated a calm kiss, Camila wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands rested on her waist. I pulled her closer to me, feeling the heat shock between our bodies. I was cold and Camila was hot, burning. I ran my hands down her back, feeling her soft skin. Our mouths moved in an absurd sync, her full lips perfectly fitted between mine. Her teeth avidly bit my lower lip, in an almost painful pleasure. I squeezed her more between my arms and her mouth parted subtly, allowing my tongue to invade it hungrily.

God, I missed this so much.

Camila moaned softly in my mouth, squeezing my shoulders. Her fingers gripped the fabric of my shirt, and the two of us seemed to realize the bothersome fabric. Breaking the kiss, the brunette removed my shirt and then leaned forward to kiss my collarbone. I felt my body heat up instantly when her fleshy mouth went up to my neck. Skillfully, I felt Camila unbutton my pants. I removed my combat boots with my own feet and she removed her Scarpins with hers. I looked into her eyes and I got lost for two seconds in that hazel immensity. The tone that those eyes had when Camila was in my arms made me sigh.

-You are beautiful, Deputy Cabello.

Camila smiled and kissed my mouth with more desire. I pushed her lightly so that I could lay her in bed. Gently, I laid her on the soft mattress and Camila crawled back to the headboard of the bed without breaking our eye contact. The Latina's body was so beautiful, she was practically drawn by the Gods. I got on top of her hot body and felt mine shiver instantly. The heat that her body emanated and the expectation of what was to come made me even more sensitive. It was as if our bodies exchanged intense electrical loads.