17 | Depression

Riley

Riley Matthews paced back and forth in the waiting room, her heart racing and her mind exploding. She was beyond nervous. She couldn't believe she could possibly lose her little girl. The girl she'd raised, took care of, and made a little ball of sunshine. What had happened to change that?

Maya Hart rushed into the doctor's office, and instantly Riley Matthews could sense her best friend. Riley turned and hugged her best friend, "Oh my gosh, thank god you're here." She said, holding her best friend close. She let go and looked to Maya.

Maya gulped, "What happened?!"

"She took my pills. I think she was trying to commit suicide." Riley said, tears in her eyes as she shook. She shook her head, "Why? Why my little girl? What would drive her to do this?"

"I don't know." Maya said with a frown, "Hopefully we'll find out soon." She said, rubbing her best friend's back.

Riley took a deep breath and buried her face in her hands. "How could this happen?"

====

Farkle

Farkle sat in his bed. His face was in his hands as tears spilled. He let her get away again. The future he'd always wanted was gone. How could it have happened? His love, his kid, and his girlfriend were all gone. How could he be so stupid?

He looked at the note on the bed and took a deep breath. He wiped his cheeks and stood up, walking into the kitchen where he had found the two notes that sent him into depression within minutes.

Then, there was a knock at the door.

Farkle got up and walked down to the door. He opened it and saw a girl with a mess of black curls and crooked glasses. She wore black plaid flannel pants and a white t-shirt - it was Isadora Smackle.

"What do you want?" Farkle snarled, "I don't love you anymore. I never did. I'm in love with Riley, and you chased her away!"

Smackle took a deep breath. "Farkle..."

"Get out of here!" Farkle shouted. "I don't ever want to see your face again!"

"Farkle..."

"Why are you still here?! Get out of my face!" Farkle yelled, growling.

Smackle then furrowed her eyebrows, screaming.

"Farkle, I'm pregnant!"

=====

Hey guys! It's Addison.

The idea of Smackle being pregnant is not mine, it was an idea of a friend. Credit goes to: gillig3503.

Thanks!