Return

Once you and kylo had returned to base you were in a deep sleep on Kylo's lap. Kylo smiled seeing you were his and no one else's. Kylo didn't want to wake you up so he carried you out of the ship out into the base walking swiftly to your room and laying you down on the comfortable bed, setting your helmet on the bedside table. Hux's cat millicent walked in and jumped up onto the black bedsheets curling up beside you and falling asleep, the scene before him made kylo smile "she's mine and im never gunna lose her"he said softly to himself.
"You can't guarantee that ren"a voice replied behind him making kylo turn around to face the ginger male "i can"ren responded angrily. Hux shook his head smirking slightly "keep telling yourself that but it's not true"he said softly "what of snoke finds out about your relationship you know he wont allow it"the ginger sighed making the knight frown "kylo she is now snoke's prized pupil she is a sith you aren't someday she will crush you" hux explained walking out making kylo think for a minute "she wont..."he whispered smiling down at you sweetly brushing a hand through your hair before getting up and walking to snokes chamber to give the mission report.

You woke up smiling seeing you were back in Kylo's room your smile fading when you quickly got up running at top speed to the bathroom kneeling over the toilet and throwing up several times. Kylo walked in hearing you and rushing to your side placing his hand on your back looking away from the scene. When you were finished he picked you up walking you to the infirmary and setting you on a bed calling for a medical droid to come check you out. After about fifteen minutes the droid moved over to the knight "congratulations"the droid said making the ravenette look confused "miss rano is pregnant"he said in an upbeat robotic tone making ren's face brighten up looking over at you smiling