chapter 12, the knights of ren

hope u liked the last chapter

kylo and you woke up that morning in eachothers arms to a trooper banging on their door saying snoke wanted to speak to you about something, so you got up and got dressed before kissing kylo goodbye. when you arrived hux was outside the door waiting for you they walked in seeing snokes tall hologram awaiting you, you walked up to him and he spoke loud and clear to her he said"sato my child i have been monitoring your behaviour and i would like for you to be trained further to be a knight of ren so i have arranged for you to go and train with the leader rogue, hux leave for the next part" hux obeyed him and then snoke spoke again "your training will be about 8 months and when you are near the 8 month mark you are to kill him then return and you will be head of the knights now go pack a bag and you will leave in an hour"he explained "yes my lord" you replied before running out. you ran down to your room to see kylo still sleeping you packed a bag and got into bed with him you could feel your black robes brush up against him "hey kylo im gunna have to leave for a while"you spoke "how long" he asked in response "8 months" as soon as you said that he shot up in his bed he pulled you up and pulled off your mask and kissed you tears filled his eyes "NO YOU CANT YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME" he shouted "i promise ill be careful ill bring my holocommunicator with me and i can talk to you all the time" you replied. he started crying into your shoulder and it made you feel horrible you pulled away from him when hux called for you because everything was ready to go. you grabbed your bag and gave kylo one more kiss before running out your ship was waiting for you with a trooper piloting you got in and pulled out your communicator you pulled up kylos to see a hologram of him , he was still crying "hey you know ill be ok right" you spoke it obviously scared him as he jumped when you spoke during the ride there you sat and spoke with kylo. soon you reached a planet covered with green forests and fields you said goodbye to kylo and got off the ship. waiting for you was a person in robes and a mask much like you.

"you must be sato ren im rogue i will be your teacher for the next 8 months i hope we get along" he said "i hope we do too" you replied "your first test starts now you have 10 minutes to find the cabin you will be staying in go" you immediately pushed your hand towards him entering his mind. it was a minute before you found the location as soon as you did you sprinted off into the forest when you got there rogue was already there "impressive your training starts tomorrow get some rest you'll be up early tomorrow.

you got into bed and closed your eyes but you couldnt sleep you tossed and turned bud you just couldnt you couldnt stop thinking about kylo you tried forcing yourself to sleep but to no avail it just wouldnt work just as you were thinking a holo message came through it was kylo you spoke to him about rogue and how much you missed each other after talking to him you finally were able to sleep in peace.