A smile played at my lips. I felt giddy like I was in high school talking to a boy I had a crush on.

"Well." I started. "My birthday is August 8th. I am 23 years old. My full name is Jennifer Gray. I am 5 feet and 8 inches. I also don't have a favorite color but I've recently started to like dark blue." I said shyly looking at his incredible eyes.

He chuckled, his nose crinkling. I smiled, watching him laugh was the most amazing thing in the world. I couldn't help but laugh with him too.

After about a minute of laughing we were both breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath.

I stared at him again but this time not to look at his eyes. I couldn't stop myself anymore, I needed him.

The next thing I knew, my lips slammed into his. I caught him off guard because he didn't move for a second but once I moved my lips, he joined me. He trailed off to my jaw, planting small kisses down to my throat. A small moan escaped my mouth, my hands roaming his back. I dug my nails as I felt a slight pleasurable pressure on my neck.

"Hello Mr. King! I-oh!" I pushed Shawn away almost falling off the small bed.

A blush creeped up to my face, making me look like a tomato.

The old nurse who walked in blushed as she saw us and turned away, her back towards us.

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!" She squeaked, her hands over her eyes.

"It's okay!" I said too fast and got up, standing at the foot of the bed.

The nurse turned around peaking through her fingers.

Shawn seemed to find this whole situation hilarious because he was trying to muffle his laughter.

I gave him a pointed look. The nurse checked his wound and changed the gauze, cleaning it.

"Okay, everything seems well. I will talk to Dr. Moreno about your discharge." She turned to leave but not before stopping in the doorway. She looked at us with mischievous eyes. "You can find condoms in the hospital pharmacy." She said, winking, before she left.

My mouth fell open and Shawn's laughter filled the room. I looked at him, my mouth still open. How embarrassing!

The amused expression dropped from his face when we heard a troubling sound pierce the room.

A howl. And it sounded like it was right outside.

I didn't take a second to react. Helping Shawn out of the bed and grabbing our suitcases, we snuck past the busy nurses station and security and went into the parking lot. After sitting in our car, I was ready to leave when I realized we forgot something important.

"I'll be right back." I said. Shawn was going to protest but I was already gone.

I went back into the room and grabbed the medicine, that I had gotten from the pharmacy, clutching it into my armpit as I stole some gauze and bandages.

I ran past the nurses station again, hiding my stolen items in my arms. As I passed the security guard, that was planted at the main doors of the hospital, my expression must have made him suspicious because he stopped me. "Excuse me, Miss?"