One

Baekhyun worked at a club as a waiter since he was 17 years old and now, he turned 21 this month. He was not a man whore but if he was paid the money that he loved, he did some dirty talk and touches which made his partners moan in pleasure and went wild while screaming the name Baekhyun.

Mostly, rather than women, men liked Baekhyun because of his pretty face and girly shaped body, round ass and thick thighs which were the targets of lust-filled eyes. And, Byun Baekhyun himself knew his beauty, too. But as he was a beast inside, he allowed them to stare at his body features as long as they liked and let them jerk them off themselves with the wild imagination of Baekhyun's ass in front of them.

But, the main point was that he did not have sex with anyone and he was still a virgin.

Tonight was like the previous nights as some people were dancing on the dance floor with their body almost dangerously in touch and some were senselessly soaked in the beer tub, some guys were drooling on the attractive ladies' sinful bulges while some were staring at Baekhyun. The waiter uniform was simply a white long sleeves shirt as the top with a red bow tie and tight black pants as the bottom so his hips were clearly on point for some lustful homosexual dudes.

"Hey, Baekhyun. Do you see that man in dark blue shirt and the Rolex watch?"

The fellow waiter told Baekhyun and he took a look at the man who was mentioned. Just by scanning his look, Baekhyun knew that the man was the upperclass man and a rich one. But not like other rich bastards who usually tried to grab their favorite ones to the VIP room, he sat on his place quietly and just paid all his attention on the beer jar in his hand.

"Catch him. He is a big fish."

Baekhyun nodded and took a tray from the bar, made his way towards the man with the expensive Rolex on his wrist and wore a sexy smile which was also known as the lady killer smile of the Cloud Nine Club but actually in reality, it killed many men too. Luck was on Baekhyun's side that the two men who sat beside him left him alone and headed to the dance floor.

"Do you need anything, Mister?"

Baekhyun stood up beside him and asked, purposely bending his waist a little to make their faces a lot closer, letting the man to scan his beautiful face carefully.

"Guide me to the restroom and I will give you gratuity later."

The man suddenly grabbed Baekhyun's shoulder and said, completely leaning on Baekhyun so Baekhyun tried so hard not to lose the control on his balance. He was heavy but Baekhyun smiled again and led to the toilet, not knowing that the man would not pay any attention on him than the urinal.

But Baekhyun did not give up easily so he unbuttoned the first three buttons of his top uniform so his chest was exposed and the collarbones were as a free service. He observed the man's back figure as he was facing his back to Baekhyun and having his catabolic time.

"Have you done?"

"Yes."

When the man replied and turned around while trying to zip his pants, Baekhyun pulled his hands and trapped the giant between his body and the wall, Baekhyun's one hand travelled down to the South part and unzipped the recently zipped pants while his lips found their way to the man's kissable lips.

The taller did not respond so Baekhyun pulled the giant's nape with the other hand during his hot kiss and his small and smooth fingers sinfully touched the stranger's big tent area inside his boxer. After a minute with sexy Baekhyun, the rich guy still not responded or blocked him and Baekhyun started to wonder if the guy was a real human without any desire for sex or a handsome robot that doesn't know how to make out.