Chapter 13:

As you can see I changed the name and yes I'm going to be writing again
Love mana

Cameron's POV
I woke up in a room, my eyes were all blurry so I couldn't see much.

I sat up and looked around. It was my house, I thought I was at the hotel? I got off the bed and walked down stairs u saw my mother cooking breakfast.

" umm hi mom? What am I doing here I thought I was at the Magcon hotel?

" no honey that must have been a dream" she said looking at me

My moth was open and I thought I was going to cry. What! No that couldnt have been all a dream! Please tell me your lieing! I said borderlands screaming.

" sorry honey" she said looking at the pan, she was making pancakes

I grabbed my hair and pulled it till it hurt. I ran up stairs and cried in my pillow

*next day*

My alarm clock rang in my ear, I remember everything about yesterday. And started to cry a little.

I got up and took and shower u guy out and put on some causal close. When I was done I walked down stairs, grabbed my keys and started to drive to school.

*At school*

When I reach school all the boys were waiting for me. They all greeted me and we started to walk. I didn't tell them about my dream because I didn't find it necessary.

We were walking to first period when Taylor stopped and push someone up against the locker. I looked over and it was Jade. She had a don't hurt me look on her face till Nash came up and hit her in the stomach, she fell to the floor and started to kick her and call her names like slut and wore. I was in shock till all my anger came rushing up to me and I screamed at the top of my lungs GET THE FUCK OFF HER NOW!!!!

They all turned toward me with a shocked look on there face... Even her.

"What the fuck" Nash said with a weird out look

"Yah" they all agreed

Don't touch her, I'm done beating the crap out of people that didn't do anything to us, what did she ever do? Why do we do this to her. I said looking at everyone

They were still in shock.

MOVE! I yelled

I picked her up, and put her on her feet. She grabbed onto me and tried to stand straight.

Go. I told her and with that she grabbed her stuff and walked off.

All the boys were talking to me, but I didn't care. I told them about the dream and them all looked down.

We all agree not to hurt her. And the day when on. We tried to apologize A couple of times, but she just looked down and walked away.

She smiled at me once during class, and I new what I had to do. I was going to apologize by myself later.

Hopefully she will forgive me...

So I really hope you like what I did there please vote and comment and if this books keeps going like its is and I get more views then I am going to write a Sequel. I don't know what i was doing ending this. I just didn't have inspiration, but I got a little now. Hope you like the book! 💖Love Mana💖