Chapter 21: Busy Busy

LCS Off Season- Korean Boot Camp [2 weeks til Worlds]

The boys were doing well in their scrims. I think that Jack had a lot of hope in them for World because I hadn't really gotten to hang out with them lately since they'd been so busy preparing. 

We flew back to LA next week so I was hoping that everything was going to be okay and that I would get to hang out with them soon. 

I kind of just spent my days sitting around and playing on my phone. I still got to go out to eat and stuff with them, but they were always talking about strats, I was starting to get burnt out. 

I think that the only thing keeping me sane was the fact the Elizabeth was there too, and she was doing a really good job keeping me calm. 

"I've done this before, I know it sucks." She told me as she pulled me into a small hug and rubbed my arm. "It seems like you're forgotten, but you're not, I promise. It'll be over soon and they'll talk to you again." 

I smiled and thanked her for talking to me. Her and I would do things together because the boys were so busy. 

Nothing had happened between me and Sneaky after that night, he never said anything and I was starting to think I might've just been really tired. 

I sighed. The boys were in their last scrim of the day, and then it would be time for bed. I was still sleeping with Jensen, but he was so tired he would just immediately fall asleep, so we never got to do anything fun anymore. 

I was waiting in the bedroom for him only wearing one of his tshirts and underwear. I smiled and tried to look cute while I was waiting for him. 

A few minutes later he entered the room. I watched him innocently as he changed and made his way over to the bed. 

"My, my, you look cute, don't you?" He smirked and kissed me hard. 

I felt myself getting excited, it had been a while since we did anything. He pulled me into him by my waist. 

"I really wish I wasn't so tired." He said. "But I really don't think I can do this." 

"No it's okay, I understand." I said, laying down with him and pressing myself into him. 

"Thank you Lyn." He kissed the back of my neck. 

I was frustrated, I just wanted him more than anything, but I couldn't have him. 

I sighed and let myself fall asleep.

It wasn't a very good sleep, but it worked nonetheless. I sighed and stretched before heading into the kitchen. I checked the clock and saw that it was 6 in the morning. Scrims didn't start til 11 so I didn't expect anyone to be up. 

I warmed up some water and made myself a cup of hot chocolate before I leaned against the counter and waited for it to cool down. 

There was a sudden sound behind me and I jumped before spinning around to see Sneaky picking up some notebooks off the floor. 

"Holy geez, are you trying to kill me?" I asked. 

He smirked. "I mean, maybe." 

"That's not nice." I sighed. I looked down and saw that I hadn't changed. I felt myself blush bright red. "Why are you even awake?" 

"I was hungry okay?" 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and moved to the table, hoping that someone else would wake up. 

"Don't whatever me." He said and glared at me. 

"You don't make the rules." I laughed. 

"I could if I wanted to." He said, yanking open the fridge. 

"You're full of shit." I laughed again. 

"No you." 

I watched him make his breakfast before he sat down across from me.

"How are you and Jensen?" He asked. 

"I don't know, I think we're good, I just really love him but right now he's so busy you know, you all are." 

"I get that." He said. He was being sincere. "Hey, I'm really sorry about that one night, I was just really tired and stressed with Worlds coming up. So I'm definitely really sorry if I scared you or anything, it didn't mean anything." He smiled. 

"It's okay, I forgive you." I sighed, thankful that everything was okay between us now. 

"Just remember I only fuck on weekends." He winked at me. 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes again and laughed at him .

_______

Okayokayokayokayok

--Riss<3

I still hate sneaky tho man like bruh don't you dare pull a Maria Reynolds #SayNoToThis f a m

-s m d not cmd (pls save me from the Hamilton trash I am)