Chapter 19: !hot

WARNING: Slight to moderate smut ahead, proceed with caution???
_______
LCS Summer Split Week 9- Day 2

From what I could see, Cloud 9 was going to finish second in the league which meant an auto to worlds. 

Today they were playing Apex which should be an easy win for them. 

It had been a week since my surgery and I was recovering well. I had special bandages over and around my hip. I was moving around with crutches and by people carrying me. 

I was currently sitting by myself in the front seats in front of the stage. The games didn't start for an hour but I didn't want to be in the crowded room with the boys. My crutches were stored underneath the chairs and Chris was coming to check on me every 15 minutes with snacks and drinks. 

Time passed by no problem and before I knew it we were heading home in the shuttle. I snuggled into Jensen's shoulder and waited for the ride to end. 

"How does KBBQ sound?" Lemon asked.

All of the boys agreed except for Jensen. 

"I'm a little tired." I said. 

"No problem." Sneaky said. "Rest at home, I know your recovery is rough." 

I smiled. 

"I'll stay with her." Jensen said. The boys had kind of been taking turns, Jensen moreso, to watch me when the others went out. 

The boys nodded in approval and dropped us off at home. 

"So, what do you want to do?" Jensen asked.

I yawned. "Sleep." 

"Okay." He smiled and set my crutches down before swooping me up and carrying me to his room. 

He laid me down and laid himself down behind me and pulled me back into his chest.

I blushed and moved my hips a little. 

"Get some sleep little one." He kissed the back of my hair and I fell asleep quickly. 

I woke up to Jensen kissing my neck and running his hands up and down my body. 

I let out a sigh of pleasure and looked up to him. 

"Hey babe." He said and kissed me on the lips.

"Hey." I smiled and moved my hands under his shirt and scratched his chest lightly. He breathed deep and ground his hips against me causing me to moan. 

"Do you want to do this?" He asked me as one of his hands traveled down my stomach and under my shorts.

I bit my lip and nodded, rubbing my hips into his hand. I moaned and he smiled. 

He slipped his hand under my underwear and started rubbing my clit. I bit my lip harder as he moved my hand to his bulge. I palmed him through his pants and he gave a small gasp. 

He went further and slipped a finger in, earning another moan from me. 

"Wet for me already?" He smirked. 

"Hey guys just came to tell you that-OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK KILL ME WHAT THE FUCK?!" It was Sneaky, walking in on us again, you would think that he would learn to knock but apparently not. 

I sighed as Jensen laid next to me. 

"Want to continue?" He brushed his lips on my neck.

I nodded again and let him have his way with me. 

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

I rolled over, breathless and numb. 

"That was amazing." Jensen said as he rubbed my shoulders. 

I tiredly agreed with him and snuggled into him. 

"I love you." I said. 

"I love you too." 

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

I woke up again and checked the clock, it was 6pm which meant the boys should be back unless they went for dinner. 

"Hey Lyn." Balls said as I walked out of Jensen's room. I greeted him back and headed to the kitchen. 

"Did you two have fun?" Sneaky smirked as I walked into the kitchen. Lemon punched his shoulder. 

"U-u-uh, I mean, yeah..." I blushed violently and Lemon gave me a sympathetic look. 

"Here." Lemon said, handing me a brown bag. I opened it to see a cheeseburger and some fries.

"Thank you mom!" I said and hugged him. 

He returned a smile and left the room. Sneaky smirked again. 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"Nothing." He said and chuckled. 

"You should really learn to knock." I told him. 

"I know, but it's just too fun to see the expressions on your faces when I walk in, it's totally worth the pain."

I laughed and laughed with me. 

"Well screw you." 

"Only on weekends." He replied.

"Oh fuck off!" I yelled and headed back to Jensen's room.

________

Uhhhh, I was gonna go DEEPER but I chickened so this was made. Hope it's good. 

--Riss<3

FOLLOW ME ON TWITCH.TV/CMDEGUZZI WHERE YOU CAN SPAM !HOT ALL YOU W A N T