Chapter 16: Sick

Media: Current mood
--------------
LCS Summer Split Week 7- Day 1

"I-I don't feel so good." I whispered before I rushed to the bathroom. It was true, I had woken up and felt probably the worst that I had ever felt before.

I heard a groggy Jensen groan before I heard footsteps coming towards me. I latched onto the toilet and let go. (EW SORRY)

It was a few seconds before I felt my hair being pulled back. 

"Are you okay babe?" It was Jensen. 

"Yeah, I think I'm sick though." I sniffled. I hadn't noticed until now but my nose was runny and I felt like I needed to cough. 

"Let's get you cleaned up."  He helped me rinse off and gave me one of his tshirts and went to find my shorts. "Do you want to stay home today?" 

"No, not at all, I really want to come." 

He gave me a concerned look. "Alright if you really want to." 

He carried me downstairs and made me some warm soup even though it was still early in the morning. 

"Are you going to be okay?" 

"I think so." I smiled. I felt cold. "Can I have a blanket?" He nodded before going back upstairs. He came back a few minutes later with a poro blanket.

"Awwww it's so cute, where did you get this?" 

"Sneaky." He laughed. 

"WHAT THE FUCK JENSEN?" I heard from down the hall. 

I laughed and took the blanket, wrapping it around myself. I felt fragile and sick, almost paper thin, I was wondering if the stress of Ax's funeral was catching up to me. I shuddered. 

"You okay?" 

"Yeah, just worried." 

"I feel you. Well, it'll all be okay I promise." He hugged me. 

I coughed but it turned into a smile. 

It was a little bit before all the boys were up, but it was busy once they were. 

They played some games before Charlie announced that it was time to leave. Jensen carried me into the shuttle and let me sit between him and Sneaky. I still had his blanket so he wasn't very pleased with that. 

"I hate you." He said and crossed his arms. 

I turned and sneezed onto him. 

"FUCK YOU!" He screamed. 

Hai turned around. "What is happening?" 

"She took my poro blankie." Sneaky pouted. 

"Actually, Jensen did thank you very much." I coughed. 

"WHATEVER, I WAS SLEEPING!" He yelled. 

Hai laughed. 

"She's sick okay and wanted a blankie." Jensen said. 

Sneaky rolled his eyes. 

Jensen helped me out of the car and carried me inside. 

"Heyyyy!" Chris said, as he saw us walk through. 

I managed a weak "Hi." 

"You feeling alright?" 

Jensen answered for me "She's sicko." 

Chris laughed. "I hope you feel better, if you need anything let me know." 

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

C9 had just left for their game and I felt awful. I grabbed the blanket like a cape and ran out of the room. I ran to the bathroom. It was quick before I cleaned myself up and headed back out. 

"Are you okay?" It was Chris. 

"Just don't feel good." I felt myself feeling light headed before my legs buckled. 

"Lyn? Lyn?" I blinked my eyes open and looked around. There were TSM jackets on some of the chairs. 

"W-what happened?" Chris was leaning over me. 

"You passed out, I called an ambulance." 

"O-okay." A few guys walked in the room. "Bjergsen?" I asked and laughed. "Heyyy." 

"What's going on?" I heard Bjerg ask Chris. 

He told him what was happening. 

"Where's my blankie?" I asked. 

"I think you dropped it, let me go get it for you." Chris said and left. 

"I'm soooooooooo cold." I shivered. 

"Here." Bjerg helped me sit up and slipped his sweatshirt over my head.

"T-thank you." I said and layed back down. 

Chris came back a few seconds later with my blanket. 

"Thank you Chris." I smiled. 

"No problem." He said and put the blanket over me. I let myself fall half asleep. 

When I woke up again it was because I was moving. Bjergsen and Chris were on one side of me. 

"What?" I asked confused. 

"Remember, you're going to the hospital." 

"Oooo yeah." I said laughing. I looked down at my arm and saw they already started an IV. Chris came with me into the ambulance and Bjerg just wished me luck before turning and going back. "What about Jensen?" I asked groggily. I felt like I was on pain medication. I tried to assess myself. 

"Don't do that." Chris said, helping me lay back down. 

"Why?" 

"Because I was too far away to catch you." He laughed. 

"Oh haha." I was getting further away by the second. "C-can I sleep now?" 

"Sure Lyn." Chris said. "I'll take care of Jensen for you." 

I thanked him and let myself sleep. 
_________

oooo I did stuff I think.

--Riss<3