Chapter 13: Where?

LCS Summer Split Week 6- Wednesday Afternoon

I woke up once again this time I was on a weird bench. I looked up and saw a man wearing a Blitzcrank jacket and plaid shorts. 

"Hey." He said. Smiling at me and handing me a water bottle. 

"H-hi." I smiled. "I'm Brooklyn." I reached my hand out. 

"I'm Chris." He replied, shaking my hand. (Okay but my dad's "best friend" that he always talks to at LCS who works for Riot, his name is Chris, and he's the coolest dude ever, he's like my 11th dad or something.) "The boys left you here with me while they went to scrim, they didn't want to wake you up." 

"How nice." I gave a weak smile. He nodded. 

"Do you want to go down with them, or are you hungry or anything?" He asked me. 

"Food would be nice, I haven't eaten in forever." A wave of chills ran over me. "Brrrr, I'm freezing." I stared shaking. 

"Let's get you a jacket before we go." He helped me up and led me down some stairs. "Have you been here before?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I came here with my best friend." I choked. I felt a tear slip. 

"Oh shit, I didn't mean to make you cry." 

"Nah, it's not you." I smiled. "My best friend just passed away, that's why I'm here with the boys." 

He nodded his head. "Well, let's get you a jacket from the store." He lead me in and let me pick out a jacket, I pulled out a Gnar jacket and he nodded before scanning it and handing it to me. 

The concessions weren't open since it was the week, but we weren't far from the food down the block. 

It was a five minute walk and we decided on Subway. 

We got our sandwiches and headed back to the studio. 

"So how'd you meet the boys?" He asked me. 

"I just come to LCS a lot and they started thinking it was cool and asked me to hang out and yeah." I smiled. 

"That's really cool." 

I nodded as we walked inside. 

"Where the fuck were you?" Sneaky asked running to me.

"Me and Chris went to get food since you guys left me with him." I laughed. 

"You're supposed to tell us." Lemon said poking out from behind Sneaky. 

"Sorry mom." I looked at the ground. "Where's Jensen?" I asked quietly. 

"In the bathroom, we're waiting for him before we leave." 

"Okay." I looked up and smiled. "Thank you for lunch and this jacket Chris." I smiled and hugged him. I glanced back at the store. "OHMYGOSH can I have a poro?" I was basically begging. 

"Of course." Chris said before leaving and returning with one. 

"YESS. Thank you so much Chris." I hugged him again before seeing Jensen come out of the bathroom. 

I ran over and practically tackled him to the ground before placing a kiss on his lips. 

"I see that someone's feeling better." He said, pulling himself up. 

"Just a bit, Chris was very helpful." I looked over at Chris who smiled and waved. 

"Ah, Chris is a bro. Thanks for taking care of her man, do I owe you anything?" Jensen asked. 

"No man, it was a pleasure, really sweet girl." I smiled. 

"Thank you Chris." I said. 

"No problem, come visit soon." 

_______

Lmao, I wrote something

--Riss