Love

Emily's POV

"Oppa you guys should really meet my new friends.. they are very nice!" i smiled at suho as he put his arms on my back. The other boys stop walking and turned to Emily. "Emily.." Ksai was about to say something until we all heard a thud. Everything was shaking. It was like an earthquake. I held on Suho. "W WHAT WAS THAT?" i asked. All of them looked at me with worried expressions written all over their faces. 

"BaekHyun Chanyeol go.." Suho said as they nodded and turned into their wolf form and ran away. "Oppa.. what's happening?" i asked. Suho releases me from his embrace. "Kyungsoo i think it's time.. Kai get ready the telerportion." Suho said as the others agreed and ran away. "Emily.. your friend.. his in danger. But it's too dangerous for you.. follow me and we'll go straight to olympus.." Suho said as he pulled my hand. "Noo.. their my friends.. i must help them.." I said. "Emily their fake! i dont trust any of them.. now dont be stubborn and follow me." suho said with a stern voice. 

"No! i won't they are my kinds.. and if you dont care about them it's your choice but i do care about them.. more than my parents..." i cried. I ran as fast as i could. Eventhough i dont even know where the path im taking is lading me but i know it's the right way to Luhan. 

I know Luhan is the one Suho is talking about. I had a feeling it's him.. deeply inside my heart. Could it be? this is the thing they called 'Love'?