Our Kinds

Luhan's POV

After we paid for the food we went to a bubble tea store near the corner. Emily looked very glummy after tao's agyeo... does it effect on her or something suddenly i felt someone holding my hands... i looked at who it was.. It wad Emily... ASGSHSJDKDKJXKDK...She never fails to make my heart beats faster for her doesnt she.. Mom help me out here!! "Umm luhan may i speak with you like in private?" i nodded. Emily pulled me outside the shop. I was dumb founded.. She held my hands? her hands are so soft... "Luhan.. Your friends.. are half bloods too..." She stuttered as she said that. "Whatt? how did you know?" "I saw the symbols on their hands..." She answered. "So there are more of us... " wait there are more of us... What is this? Half blood reunion or what?? Why are they reuniting us? I smiled and said "Maybe they want to see us together again.. i meant all of us..." "Maybe..." she smiled to me...

"Hey guys... What took you so long?" tao asked as the other Exo M came out. "Umm Tao we've only been out for less than 5 minutes..." she smiled at tao. "But wait Chen said.." he looked at the smirking chen... everyone laughed.... "Chen you troll!" Tao hitted his arms... "Yah Tao shi cant you be anymore dumber..." Chen teased. Tao let out a smiled. He knew it was his fault believing chen...

"Guys... Are you... Half bloods too?" I asked.

Kris POV

We saw Luhan and Emily both going out of the shop. "So umm What do we do next???? i cant track the anymore... Their symbols vanished as soon as we met luhan and emily..." Lay told me...

Oh yeah i forgot... We are on a quest... to find the lost half bloods.. The daughter of Athena and The son of Aphrodite.. we must be fast before hades gets to them... Yes... Hades are after all of us... They want to reunite us all.. but non of our parents know the reason why.. Even the mighty zeus... my father....

i thinked hard after Lay said 'The symbols vanished as soon as we met Luhan and Emily' could it be? They are the lost half bloods? But its impossible... Emily is too pretty to be the daughter of athena... (well no offence athena but i never thought a smart girl would have the beauty charms...but it could be too because Athena is Beautiful too...) while Luhan on the other side. CAN NEVER BE THE SON OF APHRODITE... for gods sakes... He never even been in a relationship before... Sighh

"What is taking them so long.... Chen how ling has it been?" Tao asked.. "Ummm 15 minutes?" chen said. "Whatt?? could it be? they're leaving us?? It cant be.. What if something bad happened??." Tao ran outside. Everyone looked at chen... "What?" he shrugged... All 4 of us went outside and saw tao talking to The both of them.. Tao pouted at chen and everyone laughed... That troll... But suddenly

"Guys... Are you... Half Bloods too?" Luhan asked.. WHAT?? WHAT DID HE MEANT BY TOO?? Could it be? They are the missing half bloods?

Finally.. we met them... Our Kinds.... are now complete...