Dark Shadow

Luhan's POV

Finally.. the wicked witch has gone... i think she believed Chen and Tao when they said Emily's my girlfriend... oh godd how i hope.... Kris gave me some keys to a house... since Emily's house was trashed by hades... he also said it wont be safe if we stayyed there. The boys went somewhere so they asked me and emily to go home first. We walk back home after listening to Xiumin giving the direction back home. Lay even drew the direction on a tissue XD that eomma must be worried..

We both walk side by side. "Luhan shi.. Rye Enn she's pretty why didnt you like fall for her before?" Emily asked breaking the awkward silence. "umm its because i always know she's using me for my charms. Tbh i used to have a slight crush on her but she really is a some sort of bitchy.. if i ignore her she will be pissed until she would punch everything she sees.. She also often ignore my friends and sometimes when she wants something she would make an annoying voice to my friends. She also tried making me jealous by sleeping with other guys.. even my old bestfriend... but she failed i never loved her... i loved someone else...." i look down on the ground.

"thats deep... well im sorry for asking... im just curious.. she's pretty.." she said with a concerned face. "you're prettier.." i mumbled.. "what did you said?" she ask "nnonothing... " i stuttered. she smiled at me. She looks gorgeus with a smile on her face... When she smiles.... It just made 99.99% of my problems go away...

Everything was silent until i felt like being watched.. there were sounds too. I looked back and saw nothing.. I looked infront and look at Emily. She had an uncomfortable reaction on her face.. "Umm luhan do you feel it? like being watched? im scared..." Her voice cracked. She must've been scared. like really scared until she held onto me tighty.. "I know... I can feel it too.. Please dont cry.. im here" I comfort her. "Luhan.. im really scared..." she cried as she hugged me.. Sobs were heard. Why is she so scared? "Dont worry emily.. im here.. if anything happens i'll protect you.." Suddenly a dark shadow appeared infront our faces... I can feel her grip getting tighter.....