Trouble

LUHAN'S POV

im speechless.... im scared... The god of the underworld... looking for me and emily? If he's searching for me its not a big deal.. but i must protect emily... She's my first love... i know it... i cant let her die just like that.. the only thing i could right now is stay calm... And pray.. Mom if you're listening.. please protect us all.. dont let hades hurt emily... i'm able to risk my life for her....

"well okay..." Emily let out a big sigh... She must've be scared... who wouldnt? But why? why is he searching for us... What is so special about us? Kris can be more powerful... "Kris shi... Will we be gods too one day?" i asked. "im not sure because some gods are immortals... maybe after we died we could stay at olympus forever and also.. We will be warriors..." Kris answered... Well thats okay i guess?

"OMG LUHAN JAGIYAAAAAAAAA" I heard a girl screaming my name... that voice sounded familiar... i look back and caught Rye En's face inches away from me with her lips puckered up... I pushed her back by putting my palms on her face... "Yah.... Jagiyaaaa give me a kiss!!" She pouted.. "Rye En.. im not your jagiya.. i will never be.... " i told her with a serious expression... "Luhan eventhough this is the 100th time you rejected me you will always be my jagiyaa.. chuuu and give me those virgin lips!! i want mine to be your first!" she grabbed my collar. I pushed her away but god... she is one hell of a strong girl... I cant kiss her.. my first kiss is for Emily only! i panicked... but suddenly i felt someone pulling me away from the her and kissed me... who could it be???

i opened my eyes.. and to my surprise... it was.....