Suho Oppa

Emily's POV

'No it couldnt be....' you say to your self. Why is a wolf holding me???? I mean like where is it taking me... Finally it stopped. He put me aside slowly.

I stood there dumbfounded as the wolf transformed into someone.... No not another message from hades... its too early.. Im not ready yet... But this man looks familiar... He looks like.. "Hi emily" he gave me his famous angelic smile. Suho Oppa....

My jaw dropped... SUHO OPPA IS A? "A wolf yes emily... i am.. it's been my dirty little secret a long time ago..." He smiled. "what the heck joon myeon??? Why havent you told me before? does anyone know? and is anymore of you?" You asked. "yes.. its a long story

" he smiled. i kept quiet and looked at him. He was breathing heavily. was i that heavy sigh... "so you were with them all this time? why didnt you tell me? and why did you attempt to kill yourself just now it was a good thing i was strolling near by..." he looked at me deeply. "i wasnt trying to kill myself oppa.. i wanted to know what my power is... what is my ability... the other half bloods has their abilities why do i dont..." i looked down. i felt very dissapointed. The athmosphere became quiet. "thank you" i murmered. suddenly i heard howling. I flinched and hugged suho. "Dont worry your safe..." then a few wolves appeared infront of my eyes. They transformed and there they are... "Annyeong Emily..." Kai oppa Waved and was followed by the other members of exo K. "You guys are wolves too???" i exclaimed. All of them smiled and all of us hugged each other. "I miss you oppas" i murmered. "we all miss you emily" they replied. "please dont leave us you dont know how long we've been searchinh for you" Baekhyun explained.