Explaination

Emily's POV

"Guys... Are you... Half Bloods too?" luhan asked.. Everyone grew silent... Silence is all we heard... Then a thunder came... It was about to rain... "So we met.... Son Of Aphrodite and Daughter of Athena huh?" Lay smiled.. "How did you know us?" i stuttered as i asked them. "Because you two are the missing Half Bloods" Xiumin Continued. Both me and luhan looked at each other... The missing Half Bloods what did they mean? I felt a raindrop on my nose.. "I think it's better if we get back inside..." Chen held my hands. "Yeah i need an explanation from all of you...." i pointed at them using my other hand... I looked at luhan and he looks depressed... Is he jealous? nope i dont think so...

All 7 of us took our seats as we got inside... "So..." i lifted one of my eyebrows at Kris. "Okay first of all.. I'm the Son of Zeus. Luhan.. have you recognized we've been dissapearing lately? It's because we were in Olympus... Its where our parents are. Everyone had knew us. But no one knows you both. Athena and Aphrodite doesnt even bothered to tell us.. But one day Hades as you know that is one of the 3 brothers that has freed our parents from their terrible past, Had turned into the bad side. He was known as the God of the Underworld. Where all the deaths go to. He tried to rule the world But unfortunatly my father Zeus and Posiedon tried to consoled him. But it was too late his heart... was too dark. He wanted all for himself...." Kris paused

"And now.. Hades is planing on something... Something that we havent figured out.. but all we know is he was looking for both of you.... And thats why we are here searching for both of you..." He continued. "So wait... Hades wants us... whyy? Arent he suppose to want you.. You are the Son of Zeus... The Mighty Zeus... Me and luhan? our moms... cant do anything to keep him away from Olympus..." I told him. "Thats the question that we've been asking to ourselves since we knew he was recruiting you..." Chen answered. "Luhan..." i looked at him. He looks calm... HOW IN THE WORLD.... THE GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD IS SEARCHING FOR US......