surprise surprise

(Still Luhan's POV)

The shadow came closer to us.. The grip on my arms becomes tighter... I never seen her this scared ever. I look at it. It has a face. A smile was plastered on it. I pulled emily and we both ran as fast as we could.

"Emily faster..." i shouted at her. "Luhan i cant.. Please.. im too scared..." we stopped for awhile and hide at a corner. i look and it was cleared only sobs from emily was heard. "Emily why are you like this?" i asked her more like a whisper. "Something happened.. a bad memory and i cant help it.... its none of your buisness... she pushed me. she got up and walked away... I was dumbfounded... WHY? suddenly a scream was heard. "Shit Emily.." i cursed as i ran towards the source.... My jaw dropped when i saw a man holding emily. He smiled at my way. I could see emily's tears pouring.. "Dont hurt her... please" i stuttered. "Ohh i wont hurt her.. i dont even have a knife... im just here to hug her..." his said as he smirked... "LET GO OF ME PLEASE!" Emily pleaded. She struggled to get out of his embrace... Im still dumbfounded... He looks strange.. he's skin was paler then a natural human being... could it be??? "LUHANN HELP" emily shouted. "I was about to ran to her until the strange man who is still holding her in his embrace smirked at me and fangs went out. He was a vampire...

"Surprise surprise... Son of Aphrodite and Daughter of Athena... The missing Half Bloods..." he hissed. i quietly took out my bow from my bag... "how do you know?" i asked.. "idiot im not that stupid... besides... im a servant of hades.. and he has sent me here to welcome you back home... but my... you.. Daughter of Athena are scrumpcious..." he licked his lips. "Get away from me!" she screamed. "Luhan help..." she yelled at me.. I know Emily.. just wait for a second.. wait when the time is right! "Luhann!" she screamed. "Ohh didnt you know? Pretty boy here cant do anything... he's too weak to protect someone like you... He's the son of The goddess of love... Love.. Love is weak..." he yelled. "LUHAN PLEASE!!" she pleaded. The disgusting creature was smelling her neck and when he was about to bite her. "LUHAN PLEASE HELP MEEE!!" she shouted louder. She was scared so she held onto her necklace... A light came and covered the her.. The vampire hissed. "WHAT THE HELL? IM BLIND! I'll FIND YOU BOTH AND WILL KILL YOU BOTH" he shouted as his Wings came out from his body. I took the chance to point my arrow and shot him when he was about to fly away. Bullseye! It shot him right in the heart. he felled onto the ground. Blood coming out from his mouth. "Who's the weak one now?" i smirked at him. "Please spare my life.. Son of Aphrodite.. Im sorry.. I'll be your servant as long as your life.. Just spare my life dont sent me back to that messed up place... PLEASE!" The vampire pleaded. "You disgust me... Now Go away.." i held onto my neckless and he turned into stone. Screaming.. pleading.. and he then turned into Dust. I look for emily. She fainted i guess. Please no.. Emily dont leave me... not now.. "i held onto her. "Luhan?" she opened her eyes. "What happened? The creature? where is he?" She asked blankly. "He's gone. He's dead... We're safe" i smiled at her.

unexpectedly She gave me a peck on my cheek

"Thank You luhan shi.. For saving me.."

And by that half of the symbol on my palm light up.

We both got up and she whined in pain. "Luhan it hurts..." "Where?" i asked. "i hit a rock and sprained my foot when the vampire pushed me." i Grab her by her knees and shoulders and carried her bridal stlye back home and meet up with the boys to our new house.

Emily fell a sleep so i put her in her new room. After that i went out and saw not only the others looking at me. Worst they were laughing and smirking.. And the teasing begin..

"So.. she's the one huh??" Chen smirked. i shrugged. "Oh come on dude.. you never treat a girl like that before.. She must've be special..." Xiumin smirked. "Btw what happened?" Kris asked. i told the whole story. I felt my eye lids getting heavier. "So guys which one of you am i sharing?" i asked. "No way.. we have our own rooms" Lay said. "Whatt? then where will i sleep?" I asked again. Each smirked as they left the table one by one... Shit... The only room that was available is... Emily's...