The Plan

So here i am... Packing my stuffs... Im finally meeting my parents... my mother... Why cant they just tell us formally instead of trashing my place...

NICE MOM... A GODDESS WHO LOVES BLOOD.... i thought goddess should like something that is not BLOODY.. but well im wrong... i went outside and saw Luhan with his cute eye smile.

Aaaaahhh that cute Smile... Heavenly.... i smiled at him too... How am i gonna live with a dude like this.... "So umm you ready?" i asked... Suddenly his cute smile turned into an smirked... "yeah lets go..." i look at him WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?

Luhan's POV

I cant be like this... i cant fall into her love trap i must treat her like hiw i treat the other girls... It may be hard. I must show her my bad side...

Plan One...

Smile at her using my special Eye smile.. Then Give her a smirk and make her confuse on how i change in a blink of an eye... Let's Play hard to get shall we.... *Evil Laughs*

So after she came back from Packing her stuffs.. she saw me and i started my plan.. she smiled at me. OH GOD THAT IS SUCH A CUTE SMILE... WAIT FORGET IT... I CANT FALL.. IM CUPID... My smiled turned into a smirked. As i Walk away.. well lookie here... Who's following who now? Luhan you are truly The Son of Aphrodite.... Suddenly i heard a thud.

i look behind it was Emily... She fell?? "EMILYY!!" I ran to her. She looked pale... i put her in my embrace... i carressed her face with my fingers.. Oh how soft her cheeks are. "Emily are you okay im sorry for acting like a jerk..." i apologized. "Hah! i knew it you were just acting..." she got up. "please talk to me and dont be so boring..." she said to me... "Im sorry im just--" "I know your surprised.. i am too doesnt mean you can mute anytime you want .. please just talk be yourself..." she begged... "You wouldnt like it when im myself.. im sort of a jerk..." i looked away as i told her..... THERE GOES MY PLAN... But i cant admit im in love... Proceed to Plan B!