Epilogue

Read my new book 'Miss CEO'
(Harry Styles AU) it would mean a lot to me <3

A couple of years later

"I can't believe you did that!" I laughed hysterically at Harry who just shrugged.

"She was mean, I didn't liked that."

So let me tell you what happened. Harry & I went to try out cakes for our wedding. Yup, he proposed a while ago and we couldn't be happier.

Anyways, so the first wrong thing that women asked was if I was Harry's sister. I mean, who is that stupid not to see a happy couple entering the shop to try out cake. She knew who Harry was but apparently she didn't know that the women walking hand in hand with him was his fiancée...

The next thing that women said was 'I don't think you want your wife weighing half of her weight more' after Harry wanted to taste the triple chocolate cake.

Harry responded with 'she'll always be the love of my life no matter how much she weighs'.

I just had to give him a wet kiss on his cheek after that.

If that wasn't all she said 'did you really think this through?' to Harry, meaning that she didn't liked the idea of us to get married. Harry casually grabbed the piece of cake and pushed it into her face before we ran out laughing.

"Let's just go home and do the invitations," I suggested after laughing so hard.

Harry & I got into our car and drove to our house which Harry bought for us as a present for my birthday two years ago. It's big but it felt like home and that's what was the important thing even though Harry & I like the hot tub a whole lot.

As we arrived home we heard voices and saw the boys hanging out at our place. "I told you it was a bad idea to give them a spare key," I groaned but didn't mind at all. I love each and every one of those boys.

"LIA!" I heard a little voice yelling.

"Mase!" I yelled and opened my arms for him to jump into. "I missed you a whole lot," he said sadly as he hid his face into the crook of my neck. "we saw each other yesterday, Mase," I laughed at the five year old bundle of joy.

"I still missed you," he argued and kissed my cheek continuously. I giggled, "I missed you too."

I greeted the boys who apparently offered to watch Mase for today since Alec announced that he was on a date today. His first date after Megan died and I'm glad that he finally moved on.

"Now, let's do the invitations!"

The boys all helped us as we wrote the list of who should come. We had printed the invitations already we only had to sign them and after arguing with Mason and letting everyone vote, we let Mason draw a tiny picture on each invitation.

"So, I was thinking that maybe we could invite Zayn? You know, I honestly really miss him since the last time we saw him on the award show two years back."

Harry agreed and I smiled at him.

We invited our families, the One Direction crew and all of our friends.

"Who'll be your best man?" I asked Harry after a while as the boys helped Mason drawing. He shrugged, "I'm not sure yet. Who'll be your maid of honor?"

I shrugged. I honestly didn't knew.

"I'm thinking either one of the boys or Alec," Harry said quietly. I nodded, "yea, I'll ask Lou maybe since she is my only girl friend," I laughed and it didn't took long until Harry joined me.