3.7

A few months later

I woke up with that sleeping beauty of mine next to me. I unhooked his arm from around my waist and slipped into my unicorn slippers before I skipped out of the room and down the stairs.

After I ate my cereal and drank some orange juice since I never really liked coffee I went outside to get the mail. I sat down on the couch and went through the mail.

Alec Handerson
Alec Handerson
Lia Johnson
Alec Handerson
Lia Johnson

I quickly opened the first envelope from UCLA. I didn't wanted to apply there since I wanted to stay in England but Alec accidentally send the application I made for fun. I got declined though.

I opened the second envelope with hope.

Dear Lia Riley Johnson,

Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you of your acceptance to the University College London.

Oh my gosh! I made it into college!

"Up already?" I heard Alec's voice from behind me. I grinned at him and shove my acceptance letter in his face. "You made it!" He exclaimed and pulled me into a hug. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you," I smiled and went upstairs to get Mason who was laying in his crib with the ear of his teddy bear in his mouth. "Eww, poor teddy," I said in my baby voice and picked Mason up and placed him on my hip.

"One week until you're one year old. Are you excited munchkin?" I asked my little sunshine. He made some weird noises and I went with him to my room where Harry was still sleeping peacefully.

I laid Mason on Harry's bare chest and Mason immediately started poking the butterfly on Harry's chest. Harry groaned and stretched his arms before he opened his eyes. "Good morning," I grinned and pressed a soft kiss to Harry's cheek.

"Morning," his raspy voice echoed through the room. He pressed a light kiss to my forehead and pulled Mason closer to kiss his forehead as well. "I'm getting ready now and then I'm going shopping with Elena," I told Harry and clapped my hands before I got into the bathroom with fresh clothes and a towel.

-

"How are you and Liam?" I asked grinning. "We're good," she stated simply. Liam & Elena are dating since the end of December and they're really cute together.

We went to a few shops but had to stop a few times because of fans who crowded us. "So, no one knows this but I got into UCL," I told Elena who's head made a 180 degree turn. She gasped, squealed, screamed and finally pulled me into a hug, making everyone look at us in confusion.

"That's amazing!"

"Thank you," I grinned and she started blabbering about how she wanted to go to college but actually was just to lazy to apply and that she wouldn't even survive one semester.

"Lia I-"

"We should get some food," I suggested as I looked at the Pizza shop in awe. Elena's stomach growled in responds as she tugged onto my arm and soon we were munching on our delicious family pizza we decided to share.

"Let's go to the boys house," I said to Elena after receiving a text from Harry saying that he packed me some clothes for a sleepover. She agreed and soon we were in the car. "Can you stop at my house for some clothes? Liam texted me about a sleepover."

I nodded and drove to her place, greeting her mother, father and her little brother who apparently had a crush on me. After that we drove to the boys house and greeted everyone in the living room.

"Look what I bought for Mason," I squealed and showed the clothes I had bought earlier with the help of Elena. "Aww so cute," Louis teased but I flicked him off and hit him with the soft material.

After that Liam went to cook along with Niall who probably just wanted to steal some food beforehand. Harry & I cuddled up on the couch and Louis & Elena played some games and laughed like all the time.

Them talking and laughing together made me have a weird feeling. I mean Elena was outgoing and really funny to be honest whilst Liam was more responsible and chill.

The way Louis looked at Elena...

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed and immediately hid my face in Harry's chest whilst everyone stared at me. "What is it babe?"

"Nothing. Nothing I- I just thought about how sad it will be when Mason gets older and becomes an idiot like Louis," I quickly said and grinned at the boy who stuck his tongue out in respond.

"What were you really thinking about?" Harry whispered as Elena & Louis continued with the game. "Louis likes Elena...Elena doesn't fit with Liam."

Harry coughed at my words and looked past me to observe the two childish adults. He gasped quietly, "he sure does."

"Does Elena?" Harry asked me curiously. I looked at her and let out a long breath. Then it hit me. The way she answered my question about her and Liam so quick and without emotions. Maybe the time I cut her off as she wanted to say something was about her thoughts about a breakup and not about food as I assumed.

The way she laughed when Louis made a joke, the way she smiled at him when he smiled at her, the way she giggled when he tackled her...

"She definitely does."

"Dinner is ready!" Liam called and Elena & Louis jumped up to get to the dining room. "Poor Liam, what if they get together?" I whispered to Harry as we got up and made our way to the dining room with interlocked hands.

"Let's talk to them first. You'll talk to Elena after dinner and I'll talk to Louis."

I agreed and we sat down to eat the delicious lasagna Liam made with the 'help' of Niall. "How was your day, love?" Liam asked Elena with a wide smile. She looked up at Liam and a forced wide smile replaced her normal grin she was usually wearing.

I knew that she didn't wanted to hurt him but I'm pretty sure that she will no matter how they will end things. Liam doesn't deserve this but no one can change the love they are feeling for a person. The heart wants what it wants. Thanks to Selena for that reference by the way.

I shot Elena a look saying 'We need to talk ASAP!'

Her eyes widened a bit but she nodded anyways before her glance fell back on the plate where she stared at the food. I looked at Louis who was kind of stealing glances of Elena. The struggle is real guys.

___________

Ouh you didn't see that coming did ya? I didn't either tbh