1.6 • edited

I've always been more of the best friend type of girl. I was never considered the girl guys wanted to date or hook up with so it was hard for me to figure out why someone wanted me as their girlfriend. Especially someone like Harry.

What is so special about me? What have I done to him that he feels this kind of way about me?

I was desperately chewing on my gum which didn't even taste like watermelone anymore.

"What's wrong?"

I looked to my right and saw Niall looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing, just thinking." I answered and smiled at him. He nodded and we arrived at the Ice Center in Nottingham. The boys got invited to watch the game from the Nottingham Panthers against the Solent Devils.

We arrived in the early morning and today was the day off before the show in Nottingham tomorrow. The boys got extra tickets and asked if I wanted to come since I really like watching hockey games.

We got led to the VIP section and Niall pushed me in front of him so I was now seated next to Harry. What a great best friend I had. I didn't really talk to Harry but Niall thought it would be funny to constantly push me into Harry 'on accident' or even lay on one couch, taking up all the space so I had to sit next to Harry on the other couch.

It was annoying me, honestly but I know he only means well.

After a few people greeted the boys the game began. The Solent Devils are the league leader and the Nottingham Panthers were second. I personally thought that the Solent Devils would win but I'm obviously not a fortune teller.

12 minutes into the game the Solent Devils scored a goal. I cheered as well as the boys and a couple people around us. The Nottingham Panthers scored a goal a minute before the break, making us cheer again.

"How long is the break?" I asked Niall.

"Ten minutes. I'll go buy popcorn do you want some?" He asked and I nodded my head before he disappeared.

"Ladies & Gentlemen! It's time for the KISS CAM!" A guy yelled over the intercom. I looked at the screen and they showed a guy and a girl. The guy shook his head as he pointed to the women on his other side. The camera turned a little to show the other women and they kissed.

After that they showed a little girl and a little boy around the age of five or something. The boy grabbed the little girls cheeks and placed a kiss on her lips making the women on either side laugh. Probably their mothers.

A women was shown and she grinned widely as she slapped the shoulder of a man beside her. He waved her off since he was on the phone and didn't even notice that he was on the screen. I started laughing so hard because the womens expression was just hilarious. Aww poor women. What I didn't expect was the guy on her other side who just kissed her.

I bursted out laughing as the women slapped him and the whole stadium was laughing hysterically as well as Louis, Liam & Harry. The next few people kissed without any problems until...

My face was brightly shining on the screen as well as the green eyed & curly haired boy next to me. I immediately shook my head but the screaming was so loud since it was Harry Styles on the screen. "KISS! KISS!"

"Kiss him!" A women behind me screamed. I looked at Harry and I only saw his bright shining, green eyes for a split second before his lips crashed onto mine making the stadium cheering so loud that probably the people in China could hear.

As fast as it happened it was over and he just sat back casually in his seat. Niall returned shortly after and handed me the popcorn.

"Thanks." I chocked out as I stuffed the popcorn into my mouth. My lips were on fire and so were my cheeks.