Raffle Thingy-majiggy

So, my good friend volcarxna has created a raffle thing for the world and I decided to enter it.  Apparently there had been one other raffle, but because I wasn't following the original poster I wasn't informed.  *le shrug*

So instead I'm jumping on the bandwagon late and I shall not let this stop me!!

Since I had the idea and I never saw anybody else doing it, I have decided to describe the WattPad user that was dealt to me (CrazyMetroid101) in the fanciest and most proper way possible.  I have Thesaurus.com officially opened up now! Let's do this!!

------------------

My dearest CrazyMetroid101

You are what you are and nobody can tell you differently.  20 stories you have published as of now, and that number of stories if ever growing.  You allow the people of this here internet community get a glimpse into the very life and soul of your being, and that is always something to be admired.  You collect the minerals of the world, so you are able to keep a piece of the earth in your humble dwelling.  You have your passions, as we all do.  It is what keeps us from floating away in our own thoughts, yet it helps us to soar as well.  

We have several similarities, one of which makes me feel more like a human being, having found someone with a similar hobby.  When you look in to the sky, you realize how very small you actually are.  The only way we can preserve that feeling is by sharing it with the world through our own eyes.  We can relay our thoughts and emotions by what is portrayed through a lens and a few scratches on a piece of paper.  

All in all, you are an honorable person, putting yourself on a website that, for as problematic as it is, you and at least three of your friends were able to conquer for even a short amount of time, before being lost into the void.

------------------

Well, that was different for me, but it was actually really fun! Sorry I didn't get this up sooner, but I have had to do so much homeworky stuff before school starts and I haven't been able to have much time to myself.  I probably should have posted something earlier, but whoops.  Also, I promise I'm not as uptight and weird as I seemed in that small story/description/I don't even know what to call it.  I'm not nearly that uptight, but I will promise you that I am even more weird than you could ever imagine.  :)