Okay, rant time!

Okay, so something has been getting on my nerves a lot lately and I don't know why but I decided to vent because I am so done.

So I have been reading a lot of Fairy Tail One Shots lately because I have been in the mood for some giddiness and just wanted some fluff to indulge in.

But this seems to be a running theme and it seriously gets on my nerves.  

Whenever the one shot is a Character x Reader THE READERS MAGIC IS SO OP!!!!!!!

I mean seriously, I get that you may want to make it a girl saves the guy scenario, but it just needs to stop. 

It is so cliché, and i just can't find a good one shot where the character actually has reasonable powers.

Like seriously, all I ever seem to see is either Celestial Dragon Slayer, basically the greatest dragon slayer there is, Blood dragon slayer that can control people's blood and affect them form the inside, of Elemental dragon slayer which is basically the same as the celestial dragon slayer.

Like seriously, does nobody have any creativity anymore? I just want to read a good one shot where the "reader" character has some reasonable power like, idk, Metal Make magic or something!

Anyways, I just wanted to let that out and I will see  you guys soon!