Chapter Nineteen

In Previous chapter
"I have some thing to confess..."

In This Chapter
Taehyung was hiding something I wonder what it is
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Talisha's POV

"Tae what do you have to confess....wait before you tell us...Is it bad or good news?" Hana says with curiosity.

"Uhh...." Taehyung seemed kind of nervous...

"Do you feel comfortable talking to one person about it?"

When i asked that question he nodded his head yes....But who will be talk to...About his confession...

" Can I talk to Jungkook and Talisha...Because if I tell Jungkook, Talisha will find out anyway so I would like to talk to both of them in the back room..."

I look at Jungkook.....He looks worried.....we both are worried because Taehyung.....is.....Taehyung to be honest.....

We all walk into the back room and close the door...

"Taehyung what do you have to confess to us...."

"Don't get mad at me....Please?"

"We won't get mad..."

"Promise?"

"Yes Taehyung we won't get mad at you....We will understand everything...okay.."

After I said that I gave him a reassuring smile...so he won't be as nervous....

"Okay....I was dating a girl....for 5 years...And....after I heard about Hana's story...I got nervous because...I didn't want to get yelled at..and you know...that I cry easily when people yell at me...."

When he said that I gave him a smile...And I looked at Jungkook...and he looked at me...

"Tae...Were you really nervous about telling us that...me and Jungkook have been dating for 8 years now.....Don't get scared okay...And if they do start to tell at you just know that I am here for you.....Me and Jungkook are here for you okay....Are you ready to tell the others?"

He looked scared at first...We don't want the others to yell at him....he is just an innocent person that is just scared to tell his secrets....

" yes I am ready....but please stay by my side when I tell them..."

"We will stay by your side....Always."

!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$

Well Taehyung is dating a girl.....but I don't know who should date Taehyung.....So....in the comments if you want to date Taehyung just tell me....
Man this story is way off track too....

Well I hope y'all enjoyed
Vote
And
Comment
Love you all
~Ray14