Chapter Twenty-One

Taehyung's POV

Wait......did I hear this correctly......JEON JUNGKOOK KNEW?!?!!?

"JUNGKOOK........How long did you know about this?!"

After I asked that he looked extremely scared about the question that I asked....

"Heh....well you see....I knew for a long time...." he said a little bit nervous

"And how long was that?" I just want a straight answer from him with out all of the delays.....He is trying so hard to avoid this question....

"I knew for 5 years...heh" HE KNEW SINCE THE BEGINNING?!?!

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!"

"Gotta go......Lets go Talisha!"
When he said that he grabbed Talisha's hand and ran away from the group. As they were running you could hear Talisha saying "Why didn't you tell me this Jungkook?!"

When they left, everyone started to laugh very hard...
I will get you soon Maknae....

Talisha's POV
After me and Jungkook ran away from the group we started to walk around to different places. He just literally dragged me everywhere.... But I am wondering.......Maybe we should have a sit down with the group...

Jungkook's POV
As we were walking around I glance at Talisha and I see her gazing into space about something...

"Sweetie.....What are you thinking of?" I said with curiosity

"We should have a sit down Kookie....with all of the boys and the girls."

I was surprised that she wanted to do this.....maybe it's because some of the members have a deep dark secret probably....She is a very curious girl...

"Why do you want to do that?"

"Because I want to know everyone more....I know then but I really don't KNOW them....you get what I'm trying to say?"

"Kinda....Maybe your right we should have a sit down with everyone so we can talk about random things...."
But I am kinda scared....What if one of the boys ask her a weird question.....What if one of the girls ask me a weird question.....What if it turns into an emotional group....What if-
"Kookie....Are you okay...you've been standing in the same spot for 10 minutes...Also your sweating alot...Is something on your mind?"

"I'm just scared and worried...nothing big....Lets continue to hang out..."

$$$$$$$$$$$!!!&$&$&!&!&!&$&&!!&!

Hello my wonderful people. I'm very sorry for not Updating for a while...
I hope this will make you guys happy...
Also if you have questions for the sit down that will happen in the next chapter please comment... I would definitely put them into the story

If you have questions for me.
I would gladly answer them!
Love you all
~Ray15
(( I changed it to Ray15 because my birthday passed....heh....💜💙💖))