Chapter Thirteen

Talisha's POV
As soon as we got to the House we distributed the ice cream to all of the Members. I could see that Jimin seems a little mad or sad bout something. Maybe I could ask him, but I don't want to get yelled at but it's worth a try.
"Hey Jimin can I talk to you in the kitchen please?"
"Umm Yea sure Talisha." I started to walk to the kitchen with everybody looking at me with questionable looks. I made it to the Kitchen with Jimin trailing behind.
" Jimin what is wrong? As soon as I came into the door you looked sad. What happened?"
"Its just Yoongi always worrying about something and I'm afraid if he worries to much He will to something stupid to himself and I don't want nothing to happen to him. I love him too much for Something like that too happen."
"Jimin you know that Suga loves you too much to to that stuff anyway. I will talk to him for you. Just don't be sad. I want to see you smiling." When I said that he started to smile. I was happy to see him smile. I don't like to see people sad. For some reason I feel like a couple's doctor for helping Jimin and Yoongi. I am doing this for their relationshi-
"Talisha why are you staring. Were you thinking bout something important?"
"No Jungkook I wasn't but I need to speak with Suga because I have to ask him a few questions."
"Talisha you seem like one of those doctors for couple's to like make their relationship strong. I'll get Suga for you." And with that He walked out of the kitchen to get Yoongi. I know that Yoonmin will stay together. They are the perfect couple.
"Hey Talisha I heard you wanted to speak with me. Is it something bad?"
"No it's nothing bad I just wanted to ask you something."
"Okay What is it?"
"Yoongi when your in daydream land. What do you think about?"
"Well I think about my fucked up past, My mom passing away, me always getting jumped by people, and other stuff."

Suga's POV
When I told Talisha what I think about I saw tears forming in her eyes. Did I say something wrong?
"Talisha are you alright?"
"I'm fine I am just surprised that someone like you would get bad things like that. Well you should talk to Jimin on why your always in Daydream land okay. He will understand." When she said that I was a bit confused. What did she mean by that.
"Talisha what do you mean 'he will understand' did I do something."
"No Jimin was just worried bout you dearly."
" I will talk to Jimin then."
"Yoongi just talk to him with kindness and care okay."
"Alright."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Well here is the next Chapter for you. I hoped you guys enjoyed this Chapter.
Love you all
~Ray14